Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field report - clubbing & ONS

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I got 5 mins to give a quick once over on my successful Friday night.

Who: me (24yrs) & hb7, 29yrs. She was fit but not model (say a 8.5/5.5 bod/face)

When: 12.30ish after day of drinking moderately.

Where: club in tourist popular medium size town

Why: err....

How:

Was on balcony above dance floor drinking with buddy - he said to go try downstairs just off to the side of the floor. I agreed, and went down.

Walked through passage into the side area, caught the eye of this girl (she was the only one I tried all night - 100% conversion rate ! :))

She was there with her gf. I said something generic like "Hey, wassup" or something (I say american type sh!t all the time, work with 'em). They flirted a bit bodywise but joked about being there to see a concert and that they were lesb.

Me: Sure you are (highly sarcastic)
She: No, really (grins)
Me: why don't you kiss her so?
She: ok (gives friend kiss on lips - her friend was trying to pull back)
Me: You are a crap kisser, I'm disgusted (half serious tone)
She: No, I'm not (this went back and forth once or twice more)
Me: Prove it
She: *attacks me and shoves tongue down my throat*

ok, after that we made out for 5/10 mins then had a chat (all 3) for a while. I knew I was in when she decided to buy *me* a drink.

I lost them for a while (crowded club) but I found 'em again. I knew that my one was staying with her gf all night, they were sticking together so I had to bring both of them back to mine which was achieved with the help of previous wingmans girlfriend - she semi-convinced semi-dragged the 2 of them in a taxi with me & her - nice one! :)

Got back to my place and put her friend into a spare bed, got to business in bed next to her. Got the shield "I'm not going all the way" but put paid to that idea with some dextrous fingers - she was begging just a short few mins later. She was very good actually, and very fit :)

That's all for now.

Osc.

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i agree on ya :) you did a heck of a job there. Good Job man and good luck with all of the ladies you will be picking up :D

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so both of you were doing it while her friend slept (how could she sleep!?)

I'm so far behind you guys...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done!!

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent.

Funny how a little handiwork can shatter the 'ol ASD shield to bits. Masterful, Oscar!

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is great, exactley the sort of thing my friends seem to be able to do, and I've only ever done once:(.

When you walked past them what did you do?, what did you say?. Its seems to have happened really quickly, so it shows you only really need to have the right attitude and say a couple of right things and your in.

Getting her to prove she's a les was excellent, and probably what got you the kiss close, then the f* close.

I'm guessing she was very drunk?.

Anyway fantastic, how experienced are you? How often does this happen to you?.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by davelmn2003

so both of you were doing it while her friend slept (how could she sleep!?)
Yeah, she was kinda unconsious (just as well).

Originally posted by waldo

When you walked past them what did you do?, what did you say?. Its seems to have happened really quickly, so it shows you only really need to have the right attitude and say a couple of right things and your in.

I'm guessing she was very drunk?.

Anyway fantastic, how experienced are you? How often does this happen to you?.
When I first saw them I looked them up and down from the doorway (real obvious), and stuck a mischievous grin on and walked over. That's all. I even think they started the conv in the first place.

No, she was just mediocre drunk (like everyone there). Her friend was very very drunk though.

I started here about 4 months ago, needed to get some skills, I was pathetic. But I already had the extroverted personality, and fair amount of confidence (though that has grown in leaps and bounds). I was very introverted & anti-social as a teen (I'm 24 now). I just hit number 5 in 3 months there on Friday (split w/ ex 3 months ago).

Couple of things:

- It's ALL in the delivery
- AFCs suck and don't get anywhere

Ok, I'm going to update my FB thread w/ the story later but just to re-iterate that last point, my AFC friend was being terribly nice to this girl we both kinda know - he was trying to score. Meanwhile, I was complaining to her about how this other chick (ex ONS) we'd met that evening was not as nice as I remembered, and that I was disappointed not to be getting my action that night.

Guess which of us scored with her? Him with his niceness, or me complaining that all I wanted was another ONS with Girl #2?

Interesting weekend. I'm feeling semi guilty about the bros before hoes rule, but she told me she wasn't having any of him anyway so I don't feel quite so bad. Also, he told me at one stage in the evening to go for it. I wished he copped on to quit acting AFC though, but I've found that trying to explain this site or the concepts to people is a bad idea in general...

Damn conscience sucks though!
Oscar.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the girl I was trying to drop IL with.

The chick is 32, I'm 24, and she doesn't know that. I appear anywhere between 23 and 33. I guess I need to tell her somehow, though I thought she would have guessed.

Guys, women cause so much trouble - I don't even *want* to meet another woman this month! Gawddamn.

Oscar.