Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Field Report: # close of 7 w/ bf

Reaction score
Theres this blonde in my Spanish class who's been giving me some serious buying signals. We did our project together, and she flirts w/ me, touches me, etc. I'm interested in her but the problem is that she has a boyfriend.

So the last day that I have that class, I'm just like, fvck it, I'm going to ask her for her number anways. I had a short conversation with her and then asked her if her boyfriend let her give out her number. She said "No, but he won't know about it" and she wrote down her cell for me. Didnt go for the kiss close seeing as she was sitting across a desk from me, we were in class, and she has a boyfriend.

As all experience does, this called a few questions to my attention:

1. How should you ask a girl with a boyfriend for her #?
2. What do you guys think about getting the cell number as opposed to the home number?

Also tell me what you think of my # close

Thanks

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright:

For your first question: The same way you would ask any girl for thiers. However it is genereally frowned upon to "steal" another guys girl.

Secondly: Getting the cell number in HS i think if fine or as good because the point of getting a home number is to find somplace where you know she wil lbe able to talk and talk someplace she assicates with comfort.
Getting the cell number is fine, but you will most likle run into an excuse that she isn't able to talk right then.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You simply ask them for the #. Doesn't matter if they have a BF or not. You are acting confident by reading her signals, see what you want and then go for it. This attitude is a major turn-on for women.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALI G IN DA HOUZ...I haz seen all 3 of 'iz films...(nicked 'em off da net) and I had me mum buy me da gospel.

Respect your nan...PEACE

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DrMetallica
ALI G IN DA HOUZ...I haz seen all 3 of 'iz films...(nicked 'em off da net) and I had me mum buy me da gospel.

Respect your nan...PEACE
WESTSIDE...AIII

Reaction score
Quad,

I dont care if she has a bf as long as I'm not friends with him. I dont give a fvck about him. I just want to know ways where I can better fvck him over, lol.

I was thinking about trying a 'boyfriend destroyer' pattern on her. What do you guys think of that?