Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"female edging"...with a plate thats comfortable with you, blow her mind

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have a respectful plate thats comfortable and open with you, i can suggest the title of this thread to absolutely blow her mind and i mean you will be like Heroin to her.....she will tell every woman in her vicinity obviously be careful how you handle this and dont **** in your own yard

Some weeks i have to take Valium due to mental health issues...i use this opportunity to stir things up,and not have actual sex

Basically you sit her infront of you on the bed etc in a bobsleigh direction you can add to this by wrapping your legs round hers to make her more submissive

You then foreplay her ONLY use your imagination you do not enter her ***** at ALL, concentrate on **** mainly and body use a bullet vibrator, you are looking to build up to her orgasm as she is about to PEAK you cease all sensitive contact on her body so the orgasm dies down

Repeat this 4,5,6 times
she will become highly frustrated, you are boiling the pot

On the Latter go, "LET IT GO"

Her Orgasm will be so intense it will render her body useless,

she will worship the ground you walk on, King Canute, you will have yourself a forever plate