Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

female djs?

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lately, with this one girl i've been spending time with, it seems like all my strategies are being mirrored. everytime i come up with a plan, she delivers one that's almost just the same. for example, i read the article about how you should "accidentally" leave something behind, like a watch or a sweater or something so that they'll look at it causing them to think about you and become a little more interested. the next day, and this i realize could have been a coincidental accident, she leaves her wallet in the back seat of my parent's van (sadly, i have yet to get my drivers license). what's worse, i caught myself looking at the picture id that you could see just by opening the wallet a little. every time i see opportunity for a neg-hit or something, she turns it on me first. her intentions are obvious, it's just that i'm wondering if they've found that several of our strategies also work against us. has anyone else had a problem like this?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both sexes uses the same strategies. seems like you do what you have had someone else do to you or what your brother did to so and so or whatever.
because so many people do this = you will think this is what is going on even if they accidently left something.
when you begin to notice enough stuff to fill a freekin drawer then you will know it was purposely done:)

b-ceezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i know exactly what u are talkin about! My girlfriend seems to be doin the same thing to me. we've been together for about a month and i only call her about once every two weeks to remain a challenge. I started out expecting her to call out of missing me but the only time she calls me is the next day after whenever I call her. every time! she's trying to be a frickin challenge too! and honestly its getting on my nerves. whenever we are together i am in total control of everything we do. how long we kiss, where we go, etc. but then when the date is over the phone thing comes up again. she wont call until the day after i call her. so over the christmas break i decided to see what would happen if i didnt call. I havent called her for about 3 weeks now and she hasnt called me either! i see her tomorrow when school starts again. hopefully i can keep workin my game to the point where she cracks and stops her games. any tips or ideas?