Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female Disrespect - "Hey, Watch It"

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Maybe you should start hanging out with women that don't disrespect you. It works wonders.

Nobody has ever said "Hey, watch it!" to me, because I don't disrespect people. And if people disrespect me, I just walk away.
Im agreein with what shes sayin man. If you dont like the way they treat ya...you can just walk away and be around people that respect ya. Thats a healthy choice and I acknowledge that indeed.

But ya see guys.....theres are so many girls like this and if we know it or not...they test our willpower to see how much well put up with it. Its our fault that we give girls what they want so much....and now must guys are doormatty wuss puppies that wanna bone...literally

So just dont respond like a wuss....and youll get your respect. In David D's terms: pretty much just bust their balls in a ****y/funny way. Easy as pie...

------------------
Stop pursuing, and make them be on the chase.-MOA

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by VeryBadGirl:
Maybe you should start hanging out with women that don't disrespect you. It works wonders.

Nobody has ever said "Hey, watch it!" to me, because I don't disrespect people. And if people disrespect me, I just walk away.
Everyone dissrespects people, its human nature - when it happens it happens. The point is not to completely walk away from some 1 cuz they have 1 slip of the tung.

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Everyone dissrespects people, its human nature - when it happens it happens. The point is not to completely walk away from some 1 cuz they have 1 slip of the tung.

For most good quality people, it is very rare - something that happens once or twice a year, if that. And, most of these people who have a slip of the tongue rarely, know when it happens and apologize quickly.

And, if you have an immediate apology and recognition that they f*ck up, you don't really need a reprimand.

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways,

I was counting on you to hey-watch-it just a girl!

I appreciate the tip. Sometimes you run into a woman who is having a rotten day and doesn't want your attention. Sometimes you run into a c@ckblocker who you would like to push aside.

A surefire way of making them either shutup or disappear would come in awfully handy. The last thing you need when going over to talk to a girl is to have her friend get up in your face and be like, "Hey dork, don't look at my friend. She has a boyfriend and I don't like your haircut. I think your breath stinks. Your smile is fake. I wouldn't sleep with you if someone offered me five million dollars. I think that you suuuuuck, and that your mother is a... btch, btch, btch..." It happens, even when you least expect it.

Nonetheless, you have some women (cough, cough.. just a girl, cough) who do not like being "bullied" or "spoken down to" and go into hyperb1tch mode when they sense any form of resentment or disrespect. "You don't scare ME! Tell ME to watch it? YOU watch it, D1CK! I'll get Pissed off if I WANT to get PISSED OFF! Do YOU have a problem with THAT... B1TCH???" If you hey-watch-it one of these, a nasty and potentially embarassing scene ensues, leaving you with two options:

1. Haul off and b1tchsmack her. Your friends will think of you as "The Man" for ever, and many of them will stop by over the next five years or so to visit you in prison... where you will become the hyperb1tch.

or

2. Make light of it "Hey everybody, [big grin] I was only asking her if I knew her from somewhere!!!" and exit.

When I'm faced with disrespect and there are people around, I become respectful and direct. I look em straight in the eyes and t a l k s l o w l y... "I think you are going a little too far. Have a good night." And I move on. You don't look like a whimp, they are happy because you are leaving, and most importantly it doesn't escalate into world war III, leaving people with the impression that you are a d1ck.

If the woman is digging you though, and just got out of line, I can picture hey-watch-it working. (lol)

DWK

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KnightErrant:
There is this girl at work that basically runs rings round me,

She is very attractive
She has a very sharp tounge
Is supremely confident.
I'm 100% certain she's a player
We are talking Ulimate female DJ here.
She the sort that can say 7 words to you and you think your in love, the kicker is I know what she's doing but she's so good I've gone along with it before I realise what's shes said.

Honestly she's not that physically attractive, but she has that DJ Aura, that presence that just fills the entire room.

She is testing me that much I know...

I'm going to give your tip a go and see what her reaction is.
(plus a few other DJ techniques...)
I think you kinda put her on a pedestal already.

Take those tips:
If you are interested in her:
Think that she would have a thrill to have a chance with you, and you deserve better than her. And remember she eats, craps, and sleeps just like you and me, DJ or not DJ.

If you are NOT interested in her:
However be kind, good, (but never too nice) to her, because she might have other hot female friends she tells about you to. So let those reputations be good.

And have you read the HS-bible/DJ bootcamp or DJ bible?

(I have only completed reading the HS-bible , but yet...you know)