"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Fell in love with my best friends girlfriend

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
4
Location
CA
Originally posted by AmgineEX
mr_perfect, you realize that feathered is talking about his BEST BUDDY since 5th grade. He's in his twenties now, so that means that he's been friends with the guy for atleast half of his life. Chicks come and go, it's a well known fact. Guys stick around for a lot longer. I wouldn't even take the chance of pissing off my best bud over a girl, no girl's worth it.
Trust me, there isn't much of a friendship there. I bet this friend did something to Feathered in the past that wasn't cool. Maybe it wasn't as severe as talking his girl, but the friend did something. Or, Feathered doesn't really value the friendship as much as we think he does. If I felt the love was sincere, I would consider letting the friendship end. The problem is Feathered wouldn't know it was worth it until he and the girlfriend have been together for at least 10-15 years.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Aug 12, 2003
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
I've never considered going after her and leaving my friend behind.
I just stated what a fvcked up situation i've gotten myself into.
Just needed to hear some thought on how to proceed next.

Thanks for your input everyone.
I appreciate it.
 
Top