Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feeling sorry for women?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How big do you think this problem is? Do you think you could feel sorry for them, or do you think they deserve it and it's their own fault?
Women are suckers like pretty much everybody is a sucker in the PT Barnum sense.

In that they are willing to believe something that is too good to be true.

IMO, the entire women's movement, all the way back to the depression is a con to generate votes and spend.

But the biggest con against women is by other women.

The idea that they can put off marriage for a career. So they do, but when they are ready for marriage, they are much less valuable in the eyes of most men.

It's not that really different from people being scammed into borrowing tons of money for useless degrees.

I don't really feel sorry for them, because they did what they did because, at the time, they thought they were skating the system.

Figuring they could essentially get something for nothing, or have their cake and eat it too.

But, I also don't think they deserve it, as people are generally pretty easy to scam.

And few people can skate through life and not get scammed in one way or another, for the same reasons, thinking it's a clever way to skate the system.

The laws of economics don't care about poor humans.

Everything costs something.

You can pay now, or pay later.

But you gonna pay.

U

user43770

This sounds like a veiled suggestion for me to take a break from here for my own good. You even packaged an ego massager in there to begin the delivery.

Isn't this a contradiction of what you just wrote? or are you giving advice you knew you should take yourself, and wish you could?
I thrive off negativity, bro. Reality is negativity. Challenge me with a new concept, and I feel rejuvenated! More often than not, life-changing concepts aren't positive, as we live in a fairy-tale world.

Posters like stormrider run around selling a product. The product is "hope." They say you can just be yourself and all of the cards will fall in place.

Nope. If you want it, you have to go out and work for it.

I'm not telling you that you need to leave sosuave, but you seem like you're in a place where new negative realities are bothering you. Ignorance is bliss, good sir.

Stop reading about women and go experience them for yourself!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much cope and naivete in this thread....

..... The truth is that, in regards to interpersonal relationships, women are far more intelligent, cunning and ruthless than men.... They evolved that way as a survival mechanism and it's reinforced by today's gynocentric culture.... They are not naive nor are they gullible.... Nor do they show compassion for weak men.... They despise weak men....

.... It is actually men who are gullible and easily manipulated by flattery and words that conveniently align with their personal beliefs(bias).... In this case that bias is the White Knight complex....

.... Look, I get it, the white knight mentality is something men inherited through evolution and it's hard to get rid of it...

...but gents, for your own sake please suppress your inner white knight so you dont get yourselves cvcked when you catch your sweetheart getting double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone ....

Last edited:
U

user43770

..... The truth is that, in regards to interpersonal relationships, women are far more intelligent, cunning and ruthless than men.... They evolved that way as a survival mechanism and it's reinforced by today's gynocentric culture.... They are not naive nor are they gullible.... Nor do they show compassion for weak men.... They despise weak men....

.... It is actually men who are gullible and easily manipulated by flattery and words that conveniently align with their personal beliefs(bias).... In this case that bias is the White Knight complex....

.... Look, I get it, the white knight mentality is something men inherited through evolution and it's hard to get rid of it...

...but gents, for your own sake please suppress your inner white knight so you dont get yourselves cvcked when you catch your sweetheart getting double-teamed by Chad and Tyrone ....
You give women too much credit, bud.

You spout red-pill knowledge pretty well, but how do you know it? Have you lived it?

U

user43770

You do realize that there is only one reason to be alive?

Your talk about "meaning" is a bunch of fag sh1t.

I take you to be a stormrider sock account.