"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

feeling out of place if alone.

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
i am feeling out of place when im alone.. everyone in the mall is with somebody like friends or couples being together and family.

i am just roaming around looking for girls to get #'s with.. but i feel i cant because im alone and i feel insecure maybe.. a lil less confidence that i usually have.

anyway, any of u guys feel this way? if so can you give advice? it's sunday night and im home alone.

i have a car with full tank, i could go to a bar or a club or a mall... anywhere.. i need suggestions. last night i was with 5 girls, but i really didnt enjoy their company.. looking for nicer chicks that make more sense. :shrugs:

so anyway, i can go anywhere i want now, but i really feel out of place when i go out alone. can anyone advice on this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

SirJLove

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Lawrence, Kansas (KU)
Not to be a **** but...read a book. Sometimes the best place to start with is yourself. Becoming a "don juan" as these cats will call it, focuses more on long-term solutions and less on quick fixes. You could press a button and get laid every night, but you won't become a don juan that way. Start with yourself. Plus, if you're going to the mall...well ****, I'd usually go with someone else if I was trying to meet chicks, but it would be a good "balls-enlarging" exercise to just talk to every fine girl you see. But I guarantee if you read a lot you'd have more to talk about.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
What I used to do in the very beginning when I went out alone, was to pretend I was waiting for someone and having a little bit of fun while waiting. Or I would pretend I was there with someone but we split up to do some things by ourselves for a sec.

I don't know if this would help you but it helped me get started. Now I don't give a rats ass if I have to go somewhere alone. I am having fun either way.
 

MarcP

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Theres probably only one way around this problem and I know it's not the solution you want but you'll just have to go out alone and force yourself to approach. At the start just talk to everyone. Guys, girls, people who work at the mall, absolutely everyone even if you just say "hi" you've got more balls than most guys have, then you can start holding longer conversations and only talk to people you want to talk to as your confidence grows. I understand that it's hard to do but if you can't do this then it's going to be hard to ever approach the really good looking girls.

A good read by photo 1 is:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20096
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You have to learn to become "one" with yourself. Until you can be buddies with yourself, you will never fully enjoy the company of others. This means being able to go to the moveis, shopping, clubs, anywhere you'd go with other people, alone. It's all a matter of experience. Anything seems unnatural the first time but after a while becomes normal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
I used the 3 sec rule (ya!) and she was more welcoming to my fluff talk then I expected. This just shows how some girls are more open to you trying to approach them then you would think...you just have to act. – Sushi

What does it matter if you feel out of place? As soon as you are talking to a girl or girls you are not alone anymore. Right?

So stop focusing on what other thinks about you, and start focusing on what YOU want.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Become complete. Then seek others.

No one wants the responsibility of having to socially validate you. :)
 

-.-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
You guys are great. Deezy and squirels do u guys have YM or MSN?
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
Maybe you should get a Wingman.

you got any friends who are into picking up chicks the same way you do ?

take one of your friends out that wants to have a go even if he isn't used to it you could show him how to be a dj

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 
Top