“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

'Feeling it'

Pex

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Whenever im playing my fav sports (such as golf) in order to play to my full potential i have to 'feel it' or 'get in the zone' otherwise if i get a bad shot i get frustrated, my entire game falls apart and i cannot recover.

Is there any easy way to get myself 'in the zone'? or any techniques u guys find helps to get u into this state of mind?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Good music u like. Feeling like you can do anything. DOnt worry about missing the target. Stay focused.

When i play bball, it is like nothing can stop me. I am totally happy, i run, i make shots, i go for lay ups.


but, most importnaly, you MUST ENJOY IT. when im playing a game vs really tough opponents, i get nervous becuase me making my shots really counts. that is when im not having as much fun as if i was playing vs someone a little worse.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
Yeah

I know what you mean you do things better when you love what your doing, I recomned listening to whatever type of music gets you amped up and working out helps .
 

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
1,113
Reaction score
3
I been getting up lately and blasting sweet music since no one's home. I play Die Trying, that gets me pumped to go to school/work and have a good time.
 
Top