Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feel I am fighting a losing battle trying to delay aging

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Mazar,
Old Guys are like Mountains,the closer they are to God the Snowier
their crowns!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do not like signs of aging on women, .
Sorry, meant to say men don't like signs of aging on women. But you probably knew that.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
46 years old here. Have salt and pepper on the sides of my head. I’m in great shape, look like I’m in my 30’s, hooked up with a 23year old this weekend. Lose that negative mindset my friend.
Man i got 2 questions for you -

What do you do to look like that ?

How do you hook up with women that young?

That stuff at 46 is some serious goals there man.

Hudson

Reaction score
Absolutely loving the benefits of sotalix Resveratrol! I take it with my morning routine and find it pairs well with a healthy lifestyle. Alongside regular exercise and a balanced diet, Resveratrol seems to enhance its effects. It's become a staple for me in combating the signs of aging.

Reaction score
The whole anti-aging genre is quite interesting in itself.

My personal favorite is Peter Attia . I recommend his channel https://www.youtube.com/@PeterAttiaMD.

As I linked before I also like dr. Brand Stanfield, because he also comments on the skin aging:

Basically lifestyle that makes you live longer also keeps you looking younger longer.

I would steer clear from more esoteric strategies like heavvy protein restriction and calorie restriction ala David Sinclair, because in addition of making you look like shyt they will also make you weak and frail.

Of course it's really interesting to speculate how the longevity research itself affects the world in upcoming decades. In my opinion we are not too many decades away of being able to slow aging signifigantly and even partially reversing the process. That will be fascinating world to see.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A crappy hariline really is the death of youth for most men.

I'm in my late 30s and got called my age and more randomly then I shaved my head and many youngsters tought I was 30.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal favorite is Peter Attia . I recommend his channel https://www.youtube.com/@PeterAttiaMD.
I found him interesting back in the day when he was Mr Keto ... but since then he's gone all over the map from frequent 3 and 7 days water fasts to one meal a day to currently basically force feeding protein (has to drink whey shakes to meet his quota). From reading his book I was surprised to find out the mental health issues he's gone through, and probably his focus on reaching 100yrs old is both a coping mechanism to distract himself from the present moment and a way to massively overcharge his rich patients. Because let's be real here, if you tell a guy that the best way to live a healthy life and increase the odds he'll reach old age is to 1. stick to eating natural, minimally processed food 2. don't graze, eat 2-3 meals/day preferably in a restricted time window and 3. lift weights a few times a week and make sure to do some low impact activity (walking, cycling, swimming etc) daily, you can't charge him +150k/year.

Reaction score
QUOTE="pipeman84, post: 3086308, member: 160629"]
I found him interesting back in the day when he was Mr Keto ... but since then he's gone all over the map from frequent 3 and 7 days water fasts to one meal a day to currently basically force feeding protein (has to drink whey shakes to meet his quota).
[/QUOTE]

I started cursorily following him only year/two ago, so perhaps I missed most of the craziness :D

On the other hand It's awesome that person isn't dogmatic, but can think with his own brain and change his views.

Nowadays he has even stopped the fasting and seems to be more in the optimize your blood markers and maximize your strength, muscle mass and vo2max to have enough reserves of those to lose when you get older. Of course cancer screenings and such.

Kind of ties pretty well with maintaining your looks, when you get older. Pretty much only thing you need to add there is skincare routine :rofl:

Apone

Don Juan
Reaction score
All good advice here. Do everything you can to cut down on your body fat and increase muscle (naturally is best).

Jeff Bezos is actually a good model for this. Compare how he looked in 1998 to now. Yea he's gotten older, but more masculine/confident and in shape.