"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Fed Up!

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
I am fed up with my life and I've had just about enough suffering to explode. I'm sick of stayin home on Fridays. I'm sick of my loser friends. I'm tired of watching opportunies pass me by. Too many times oneinitis has happened to me. Too many times I was too scared. I've had up to my neck with the boring lifestyle I've had so far. This rage has finally broke loose and its time for a new beginning. It's to time actually read the bible instead of just going to the disscusion forum. It's time to actually get off my butt and experiment on my own. It's time to have some fun in my life. Time to change now while I still can. It's finally time to stop procrastinating the boot camp and actually do it. Instead of just sitting at home at night talking to my loser friends online and catching up on the lastest video game its time to change, make my life exciting and fun, and finally be a man!

Brandon
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
That sounds exactly like my life...except I enjoy it a little bit more...

<_<
>_>
 

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
East Coast, USA
We all hit this at some point... utter frusturation, resulting in finally changing. Good, but dont lose that sight. Don't fall off, keep that attitude. Gotta have some passion to change.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
This should and can be a good thing. Instead of beating yourself down look at ways you can improve. It's actually a good thing to get mad at yourself and frustrated. Just remember when that happens usually it's because you need to learn something new. So stay on track and do what you need to do.


Good luck...



Tootles
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top