Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FB's list of fine books

BriBri

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion all Cooper does is regurgitate Red Pill forum and Pook stuff. Not sure how he got so popular.
I agree. I even watched some of his YouTube videos and he seems to say the same things many others say. Nothing really insightful or unique. It was a cheap, quick read, at any rate.

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently from his YouTube videos. I got his book from Audible a few months ago. Needless to say after I finished it I returned it for something else. It's just a re worded condensed version of The rational Male. I noticed

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion all Cooper does is regurgitate Red Pill forum and Pook stuff. Not sure how he got so popular.
I always thought the same. He's just repeating and mongering the typical phrases you hear everywhere else.

TB24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mark Manson: The subtle art of not giving a f*ck / Everything is f*cked
Bruce Bryans: What women want when they test men

...and for those of you in LTR:
Athol Kay: The married man sex life primer
Jack Ito: Overcome neediness

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of good suggestions here, definitely read 48 laws or listening Is fine, then check out 50th law by 50 cent and if I am not mistaken I'm not gonna look it up but I believe he is going to release the 51st law soon, with Greene I imagine.

Serenity

Reaction score
Last time Pook visited us here was 2013. He visited anonymously. I tried to get him to come back, but to no avail. He’s done.
Never noticed he was last online exactly a week before I joined. Did he ever give any reason for leaving? My best guess is he got it figured out for himself, lost interest in the subject and wanted to move on.

For some reason it looks so strange that he was posting frequently through summer of 2005 and then abruptly quit.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never noticed he was last online exactly a week before I joined. Did he ever give any reason for leaving? My best guess is he got it figured out for himself, lost interest in the subject and wanted to move on.

For some reason it looks so strange that he was posting frequently through summer of 2005 and then abruptly quit.
He said he outgrew the place, that he had said all he had to say. You pretty much nailed it. He just moved on.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Make Your Bed by William McRaven

It's a must-read, written by a retired Navy Admiral