"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Fat chicks who want male models

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Not only are fat girls delusional, they are also so damn jolly. All fat people act like they are the happiest people. And, us skinny, average weight people seem serious/sad in comparison.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Come on guys, don't be naive. You know that the ones that are cute and curvy are not posting their current photos. They're their 18 year old pictures from when they were still cute, before ballooning up like a blimp. Add 40+ lbs. to anything you see there.
Oh yeah, and be very wary of Glamor Shot photos.
 

Hemingway

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 28, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
71
Location
Florida
Practical joke

This chick is making me piss in my pants with laughter.
This would be funnier... let's all write to this chick. ALL of us. Her inbox would fill up with letters from around the world.

"Hi, I ran across your ad and just thought I'd send you a note. I am a tall, good-looking, model-type."
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
I'm probably unormal but I get uncomfortable around overly fat or ugly girls. Hence I have no ugly friends what so ever that are girls.
 

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
I did message her and told her I thought she was delusional, she informed me that she knows everybody won't like her, but she doesn't care because she's convinced she's gorgeous. She also indicated that because of her beauty, she DERSEVED great looking men!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Originally posted by joey37
I did message her and told her I thought she was delusional, she informed me that she knows everybody won't like her, but she doesn't care because she's convinced she's gorgeous. She also indicated that because of her beauty, she DERSEVED great looking men!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm, sound like a DJ attitude.

I have some experience with these Big and Bold. It's definitely more disadvantageous for these women since most men are very visual. Most of us have a harder time accepting it when we can have thinner gals.

I won't be surprised if AFCs are using the BBW site to date these gals. If these AFC guys are dating them because they have given up on going after hot chicks, then it would be sad.
 

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Location
Western Canada
quote: OddTech

be surprised if AFCs are using the BBW site to date these gals. If these AFC guys are dating them because they have given up on going after hot chicks, then it would be sad.

/quote/

Just means more skinnys for us:D

Maybe she saw the movie "shallow hal"
and is looking for some hypnotized guy...

"did you say STEAK?" (duece bigalow quote)
 
Top