Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat and penis length?

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it true ur penis looks bigger as u lose weight?

so what happens to all the body builders who make their body big so then its unproportional to thier penises

because right below my abs i feel a thick layer of fat and maybe that makes my penis look smaller than it should

billybob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes fat can be stored around the base of the penis. But only if you're carrying a significant amount of extra fat would you really notice.

I remember reading back in an old Men's Health that for every 15lbs of extra fat you carry you can 'lose' 1/2" of penis size. I don't believe its that much though.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything from this. But I was at a friends house, and his dad is a Sports Dr. , so we're watching sports channel. There's bodybuiling on. The father goes on saying that those guys have little .. I still don't know if that was a fact, or that he was joking around lol.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
I don't know anything from this. But I was at a friends house, and his dad is a Sports Dr. , so we're watching sports channel. There's bodybuiling on. The father goes on saying that those guys have little .. I still don't know if that was a fact, or that he was joking around lol.
Steroids shrink the testicals because they provide the body with testosterone. Therefore, the testicles don't need to produce nearly as much, if not any, testosterone.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
Steroids shrink the testicals because they provide the body with testosterone. Therefore, the testicles don't need to produce nearly as much, if not any, testosterone.
That is not true. THey return to their original size after a cycle. They just look small on screen because they are so huge. If a reg person stood next to them, you would see that the bber's ding is prob a lot bigger than the average man.

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you dont cycle off of testosterone stuff then your balls wil say, well im not needed here, and start to shrink.

doctoroxygen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
That is not true. THey return to their original size after a cycle. They just look small on screen because they are so huge. If a reg person stood next to them, you would see that the bber's ding is prob a lot bigger than the average man.
Anything that made my testicles smaller, even temporarily, is not something I would ever use. After all, no one ever grabs himself by the deltoid to remind of his manhood :) .