Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

fasion tip: what should i wear with my new leather jacket?

the_gunslinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
right, its black, cost about £120 and i have no idea what to wear with it. i was thnking white trainers, black jeans and a plain white t shirt. anyone else got any other ideas?

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't wear black jeans and white trainers unless you want to look like a big gay homosexual. Get a hold of slikker_than_avg he knows what would look good.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black is consisten..universal..however dont wear white sneakers..try faded blue jeans..black shoes..and a white T shirt.

leather jackets go good with blue JEans its like casual but also classy

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really wanna look good, get yourself a studded leather belt. Wear black jeans, white T-shirt, black shoes/boots. If you really want to make the most out of this, grow your hair long and start smoking. Guys will be scared to mess with you or any women you happen to choose :)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get some sand blasted pants from quick silver, preferably blue but not a dark blue (else it looks tacky)

Get a pyramid belt to wear. It looks slick with a leather jacket.

Get some nice dress shoes. Dont get anything pointy...instead go for something from sketchers or something like that.

Get a shirt thats lighter than your pants! Khakis are the opnly exception where they can be draker. It applies for the shoes too. The shoes have to be darker than anything if youre going for a classy look. Sporty is a lil different. The shirt is also better if it matches your shoes...believe me, a girl will notice

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I 'd go with BP suggestions or...

grey t-shirt not white. JMO.. sort of gay. I dunno I live in the tropics aka Miami Vice...

Or any other natural color. No prints. Eek! And yes faded jeans black shoes or just black pants would be fine. JMO...Stick with greys, dark greens, browns or even khaki would work. That goes for your entire wardrobe by the way.

Women just loooooove men who look not gay but shop at Calvin Klein or Banana Republic. Or the Gap/Old Navy.

And please limit the jewelry... That's where my DJ lost it:) Big Time! LOL.

Hope the jacket is semi-long ie. hip length or vintage. Black short leather jackets on men scream guido... JMO but if your name is Vinny, then go for it! I guess it all depends on where you live but in my town short leather jackets are a no no....

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah and if you want to go with white.. make it all white except the jacket and shoes.. they should also be balck...but hell if you are wearing leather must be cold where you live. WHen it comes to men's dress, classy... minimalist not flashy is key. I mean afterall, it is ALL ABOUT YOU ISN"T IT. I also love suede. My DJ wore in winter this brown sort of longish above the thigh jaket kind of vintage looking with a black shirt and black pants and balck dress shoes. One silver ring.. Hair his was salt and pepper had a little gel not to much and he was freshly shaved and had of course, my cologne I made especially for him on... I about salivated all over the bar. LOL.

32swf

Don Juan
Reaction score
never white shoes

if you wear a white tshirt with a black leather jacket, you might as well slick your hair back and go by the name "Pony boy".

I'd say kind of light blue jeans, not too light. Black belt. Black shiny shoes (definitely NOT pointy). and a neutral shirt: medium gray, cream, forest green would be nice. something natural looking, not too bright.
Never wear white shoes with a black leather jacket. It looks weird.
and you should never wear more jewerly than your date does!:D

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Navy is the biggest scam in the fashion world.

That stuff is so low quality you're lucky if it survives two times through the dryer. You can get higher quality clothes at Target.

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Black leather jacket w/white shirt, light blue jeans, and black boots is too traditional to me ( Unless your going for the James Dean or Fonze look from Happy Days). As for black jeans, black boots, with your black jacket?... You get confused with Arnold in Terminator 3 you say? The Gap and Old Navy? Give me a break. The most low quality clothes ( not to mention crappy) Also Have you even seen the color of the shirts? The only ones who can actually pull it off and look good in those clothes are my 7 yr old twin cousins.

Personally... I find the best stuff at Structure ( now known as express ), DKNY, Kenneth Cole.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I love Armani but not every one can afford to spend that much and yes, Gap/Old Navy is cheaper than the other places but friggen better than some silk oye crap:) But okay.. I didn't realize you all had that kind of money to burn.

Man you men must look hot:) Oy yeah, you're DJ's... Sigh.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never wear black jeans.. iuless you're a cowboy...

Black jeans never were, and never will be in fashion...

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya'll sound like a bunch of girls in here:)

Where is...
"Do you think this would make me look fat?"

:)
Liz

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about brown jacket? i think id like brown more since it is more versitile with clothes , agaisnt a black one.

what looks good with brown?

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I loved having a brown leather jacket. Anything earth toned matched with it, and I wore a brown leather belt with a plain silver buckle from Structure, and brown leather boots. Hot.

With a black leather jacket, never wear black jeans or pants. Wear jeans. They match the rugged appeal. Wear black boots, never shoes. Wear a black belt with a silver buckle (I have one of those from Structure, too), and tamales was right about the grey shirt. For God's sake, don't wear a white shirt.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Oxide and Umbra, I stay away from black leather jackets... reminds me of the Fonz plus its hard to match a black jacket. I prefer dark brown..

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL this post is funny

LOL liz nice post

Hey its a leather jacket it looks good and goes with just about anything you wear.

ROFL