Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

famous women we have banged...

Status
Not open for further replies.

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the risk of appearing shallow, (ahem,) I thought it might be cool to ask around and get you guys to brag about famous or somewhat-famous women you have landed. I don't necessarily mean world famous, like Sophia Loren or Anna Kournikova, because I probably wouldn't believe yous anyhow. But any women you scored with that gave you bragging rights, they could make fun stories.

For example, I had one beautiful ex who went on to make a dodgy local tv advertisement, and another one, for any Australians reading, ... I'm 80% sure that the big blonde babe with pigtails on the iprimus tv ad is the one that I had sex with while on acid at a hippy festival. Maybe that 20% doubt stops it being a "confirmed kill," but she was etched pretty firmly onto my brain, .. I think it's her.

Anyhow, famous these days seems to equate with tv. If your highschool sweetheart went on to get phd and help cure leaprosy, well, you probably don't get as much bragging rights as you would if she was the third chick from the back wigglig her arse on a Paula Abdul video. Life's unfair like that.

Anyone got any stories?

usandthem

Don Juan
Reaction score
also, I'm not 100% sure that "brag" is a word in American English. Just in case, it means like, to tell everyone else how good you are, kind of thing.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last month, I had cybersex with Pamela Anderson . I know it was her because she showed me her picture and her name was "PamAnderson69".

Afterwards, though, she kept telling me to go to www.gayhairy.com. for some reason...crazy huh? She must have really dug me.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only famous person I ever knew was this guy from my school. He got arrested for murder, and his face is famous. Channel 7, Channel 10, etc.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have world wide famous relations but i'm not gonna say who, but i shagged the main star of a theatre play, you know the really big ones in london called oh **** what are they the famous plays in london what r they called i cant remember

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged Nelly Furtado...although she's not REALLY famous.

Macked Jessica Alba, but her boyfriend ended up cutting into our conversation...seemed like a biatch anyway...

Met Angelina Jolie for about 2 min., but was still with Billy Bob, and in a rush...

Styled Tara Reid...REALLY nice...didn't get a chance to #close.

hmm....i think that's it...MAN I LOVE BEING AN ACTOR!!!!

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jodie Foster: did her.
Pam Anderson: likewise.
the Barbie Twins: twice in the parking lot.
Jan Brady: hey. She's old enough now. C'mon.
Sarah Jessica Parker: no sex but she showed me her bazooms.
the redhead on Star Trek: the Next Generation: fvkked her to the edge of the property and back.
Ginger and Mary Ann: never met them but they seem like nice girls though.
Hillary Clinton: one night stand at her place. In a moment of weakness, I cooked her breakfast the next morning. Then the Secret Service burst in, kicked my a$$, and threw me out.
Power Puff Girls: a little young for my taste but wait'll they turn eighteen.
Ellie May Clampett: this was when I was a teenager. Ate her pu$$y, then fvcked her out by the cement pond.
Arnold the Pig, from Green Acres: not many people know this but Arnold was actually a girl pig. Did her twice and made her squeal like a wild boar.
I gotta go.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actress Nicole Eggert from the TV show's Charles in Charge and Baywatch went to my Jr. High school and Sr. High school. She graduated a few years before me. A guy I knew claims a friend of his Fuk'd her. But then I dont know for sure.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not right to tell the truth or lie about famous people you have been with.

Name dropping is AFCish. This thread is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.