Facial Problems

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few questions. I am an attractive guy(btw im a junior in hs if that helps any), but there are a few small things that i think can help my appearance greatly.

1.I've got a attractive face(high cheek bones,etc).. but lately ive noticed, it seems like there's some extra fat(maybe not fat but its not as clear cut) around my bottom cheek bone(like..the one under the ear). Im not sure how this happened.. it hasn't been there for a really long time(maybe a couple months), and im definately not fat(im only like 116 pounds), altho my weight used to be even less b4 working out n eatin a lil more. Do any of you know why this might have happened, and anything i can do to get rid of it?

2.Also ive got some kinda bags/wrinkles or something under my eye. I don't think its like a bag when u sleep.. cuz its not like thick or anything.. but jus kinda like..i dunno its hard to explain :p. Hopefully someone knows what im talking about. If i turn the lights off(thers still a lil in the bg) then i dont see em and my face looks better.

3.Last thing i got kinda red color on my cheeks. It's not acne i dont believe(you cant really feel it).. but its like when i touch my cheeks they get kinda red.. if i dont it just kinda blends in. Anyone know what this is?

Anyways if yall could help me out id GREATLY appreciate it.

[This message has been edited by Lost (edited 12-01-2002).]

Dr Evil

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost:

3.Last thing i got kinda red color on my cheeks. It's not acne i dont believe(you cant really feel it).. but its like when i touch my cheeks they get kinda red.. if i dont it just kinda blends in. Anyone know what this is?

().]

UM i got kinda the same thing, mostly on my cheeks and stuff it is red like alot. and all over my face sometimes. i dont know what it is.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost:

2.Also ive got some kinda bags/wrinkles or something under my eye. I don't think its like a bag when u sleep.. cuz its not like thick or anything.. but jus kinda like..i dunno its hard to explain :p. Hopefully someone knows what im talking about. If i turn the lights off(thers still a lil in the bg) then i dont see em and my face looks better.
[This message has been edited by Lost (edited 12-01-2002).]
http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum7/HTML/001623.html

~Shoulder~

Reaction score
I also have red cheek and when i consulted a dermatologist and he told me that this is just that my veins are near my skin and he gave me a special cream for that but i used it for 2 weeks and there was no improvement so i never used it again. My cousin also used to have that but he don't now and he never used any cream. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and see what he can do for you and if he give you a special cream be patient

------------------
Endure the pain
you know my name
i am your soul insane

I am no one
no one who cares
i am your soul despair

dizizdalife

Reaction score
that red on the cheeks could be rosacea. I got that 2, when I went to the dermotologist he told me. Search rosacea if you want more info

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright thanks for the replies so far.. ill hopefully get some product for the eyes in the next week and tell yall sometime how it works. also if anyone else has any more replies about the redness on the cheeks thatd be good. ill try searching for "rosacea." And if anyone knows about the fat or w/e around the cheek bones if they could tell me thatd be good 2

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok the fat could be like, water wiegh...? lol

start doing aerobic excersize to burn off fat.. if it is fat... did u get fat anywhere else on ur body.. or just in the cheeks... cuz thats unusual..

mayb its swelling or sumtin, tat would suck... unless ur sure its fat..

as for skin being sensitve, and truning red, if it happens on ur ARMS, LEGS, and other parts of ur skin, then it could b a difiemncy of vitamins and excersize... its like a starting sign of diabetes, at least taht what i heard from my PE teacher who went aound poking evryones arm to check how "healthy" we were,

rofl

or mayb thats just how u are... is ur hair red? mayb thats the same pigment adding color to ur skin?

i dont really kno.. ask a doctor if u really arent sure, cuz it could b an allergic reacion.. along wiht ur swelling
lol

good luck, hope u get it fixed

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM