Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FaceTime sex?

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m doing this LDR thing and we’re going to be two weeks away from each other. I like exploring new things and got my lady to agree to try FaceTime “sex” tonight. However, we grew up in the era of the rotary phone lol. Anyone got real life tips on how to do this where it’s fun and hot for both partners?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this once, tease with camera angle. Your only weapon is your **** whereas she has a whole body to show off, so it is much harder for guys to make this appealing while for women it is easy. Just tease, don’t keep the camera trained on your junk for the entire freaking call because she has probably seen many ****s before so that will get boring quick.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone got real life tips on how to do this where it’s fun and hot for both partners?
I tried this on the suggestion of a girl I was seeing. Even though we only lived 30 min from each other, we couldn't always get together as much as we wanted due to our conflicting schedule. She had one of these and really like it.

You can download an app on your phone which allows you to control the vibrator remotely no matter where she's at. It's kind of expensive though.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m doing this LDR thing and we’re going to be two weeks away from each other. I like exploring new things and got my lady to agree to try FaceTime “sex” tonight. However, we grew up in the era of the rotary phone lol. Anyone got real life tips on how to do this where it’s fun and hot for both partners?
Unless you really know the person well, I wouldn't recommend it. It's too easy to say the wrong thing when you can't see how she's reacting. Only once in my life I met a girl that was really good at this and in tune with what I wanted. I would tell her what I wanted to do to her and she would like it and take it further. Each of us would take turns to fill in the next step. And this was before we even had met the first time, so when we did it was explosive..

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
T
Unless you really know the person well, I wouldn't recommend it. It's too easy to say the wrong thing when you can't see how she's reacting. Only once in my life I met a girl that was really good at this and in tune with what I wanted. I would tell her what I wanted to do to her and she would like it and take it further. Each of us would take turns to fill in the next step. And this was before we even had met the first time, so when we did it was explosive..
Turns out she wasn’t super comfortable with it, so we passed. I got a few Snapchat pics and that was fun though. Maybe something like this would work if it evolved organically but as a planned out thing, it seemed kinda forced in this case.