Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook Disabled Acct...how to get it back?

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got warnings twice about my opinions on politics, then jail for 2 days, then account was disabled. I wouldn't care, exc. I reconnected w/ some family members that I was always held away from, because of past family issues. My pc crashed, FB password was saved but email and contact number had changed. They won't let me come back. Tried to scam my way back but to no avail. But, I see FB is on the Dark Web now, does anyone know if I can scam my way back though the dark web?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried very hard to stay off of Facebook, and you're trying to get back on.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Got warnings twice about my opinions on politics, then jail for 2 days, then account was disabled. I wouldn't care, exc. I reconnected w/ some family members that I was always held away from, because of past family issues. My pc crashed, FB password was saved but email and contact number had changed. They won't let me come back. Tried to scam my way back but to no avail. But, I see FB is on the Dark Web now, does anyone know if I can scam my way back though the dark web?
this is epitome of sadness. this guy is trying to get his account back cus they banned him for talking **** about politics. so you just want it to talk more bs about politics. you can just make new account for that, but thats sad either way

op is total coper

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about facebook jail, but never personally experienced it. If they've deleted your account, I doubt that you can get back in under the same one.

If you're just interested in starting a new account, clean out your cookies, cache, and head to a place with a different internet connection address (coffee shop, perhaps). Then when home, log in under a VPN (virtual private network). I'm sure that there's more computer/internet savvy than I. Maybe they can offer better tips.

And by the way, as to the above posting by sosousage consider the source. I suspect that this forum may be the only time in his/her life that they've felt some sense (no matter how dubious) of empowerment.
Personally, I'd be more concerned if this guy(?) was on my side.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is epitome of sadness. this guy is trying to get his account back cus they banned him for talking **** about politics. so you just want it to talk more bs about politics. you can just make new account for that, but thats sad either way

op is total coper
...did you bother to read my entire post, or just fling your mouth out there like usual?
My family had a split back when I was a kid, and we found each other on FB, but we don't have contacts off away from FB. Corona Plandemic didn't help that either.

One of them works in the healthcare industry, caring for elderly. The virus affected them because some "Intelligent people" were putting CV victims in Nursing Homes. This is her profession....so yeah I'm concerned. If that makes me a pu$$y, **** you!

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't give two sh!ts about FB.

Welcome to my ignore list. :devil::rofl:

Last edited:

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried very hard to stay off of Facebook, and you're trying to get back on.
My business, not yours. Do I lose "man points" for being on FB? Just curious.
Some guys here take our personal business in life way too seriously.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
...did you bother to read my entire post, or just fling your mouth out there like usual?
My family had a split back when I was a kid, and we found each other on FB, but we don't have contacts off away from FB. Corona Plandemic didn't help that either.

One of them works in the healthcare industry, caring for elderly. The virus affected them because some "Intelligent people" were putting CV victims in Nursing Homes. This is her profession....so yeah I'm concerned. If that makes me a pu$$y, **** you!

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't give two sh!ts about FB.

Welcome to my ignore list. :devil::rofl:
no one cares about your ignore list and keep coping lmao

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard about facebook jail, but never personally experienced it. If they've deleted your account, I doubt that you can get back in under the same one.

If you're just interested in starting a new account, clean out your cookies, cache, and head to a place with a different internet connection address (coffee shop, perhaps). Then when home, log in under a VPN (virtual private network). I'm sure that there's more computer/internet savvy than I. Maybe they can offer better tips.

And by the way, as to the above posting by sosousage consider the source. I suspect that this forum may be the only time in his/her life that they've felt some sense (no matter how dubious) of empowerment.
Personally, I'd be more concerned if this guy(?) was on my side.
i think you dont understand two things:

1. I dont care about empoweremnt, if i was into such thing id become ceo or get a girl who likes b.ds.m, but i dont like dominance, i am neutral, only dominant about myself, as for others, i dont care, so your statement is invalid

2. each site has rules. social media sites have rules too. if you are user on such social media site, then you agree to these rules. Understand? very well then. OP agreed when creating an account, that when he breaks the rules, his account will be terminated. Still following? Ok. OP broke the rules, and his account got terminated. thats how it is. now he wants to use his hacker skills to create second account, but he failed, so he asks us how to. Creating second account was too hard for him, too much of a rocket science.

TLDR OP is asking us to help him break more rules on Social Media. Which is just not right. I hope it explained everything you didnt understand, @Black Widow Void

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you how to get your Facebook account back. Clearly it's banning has effected your life negatively and that sucks dude.

I can, however, give you advice on how to get your life back. Go outside, talk to girls, talk to guys, take up a creative hobby like woodworking, play basketball or tennis or soccer or softball, visit your mom, volunteer at the animal shelter, visit your dad, play with your kids, have some kids, breathe, live.

And never worry about your Facebook account or give more than a few minutes of cursory thought to politics again.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosousage I have good news!
As to your above posting
re:
....each site has rules. social media sites have rules too. if you are user on such social media site, then you agree to these rules.
I can help you.

Evidentiality,, you were not aware that this site also has its set of guiltiness and rules:

* SoSuave is a PRIVATE community, not a public forum. Your membership is predicated on your adherence to the stated rules and policies.
* If you insult, harass, or disrespect any member of this forum, you will be banned from the forum.

Apparently, the mods have been too busy to remove you as a constant repeat offender.
And yes, I openly accuse you of being one of the factors that discourages new members from returning or receiving positive, constructive advice.

I'm sure you will want to practice what you preach, and so the "good news" .... is that you can ask the mods to delete your account .
If you genuinely want to help others here, then removing yourself is the best thing you can do.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I should go buy a box of Tampax...
That box says I can run, swim and play tennis, and I can't so any of those.
Haha...Wait, yes I can!
Seems this child care service (taking care of 25-50yo children has outlived its use for me.
It occurred to me that I help more people here, than any help I receive.
Not worth the bs. God bless...Bye kiddos