Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Facebook Ad's

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have been trying to integrate facebook ads into my commerce store without much joy

The back end of the process seems ridiculously complex for what is basically showing some ad's to a audience and tracking who is responding to it

i am not sure if Facebook /Meta or whatever they want to call themselves these days have actually done this by design or wether it's a result of process over engineering

The U.I they have designed seems to have sub menus for sub menus and bizzare complicated names for what should be simple tasks

Anyone got experience actually using these effectively ?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi @Bingo-Player :)
We been using and testing FB ads in my company and the results was horrible. Unless you are selling a consumer product it isn't worth it. People rage back with "you shi't on my wall so now I am going to sheite on yours etc.". The ROI and the conversion rate is really low.

Google Ads on the other hand is really good and you get tangible results from it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi @Bingo-Player :)
We been using and testing FB ads in my company and the results was horrible. Unless you are selling a consumer product it isn't worth it. People rage back with "you shi't on my wall so now I am going to sheite on yours etc.". The ROI and the conversion rate is really low.

Google Ads on the other hand is really good and you get tangible results from it.
Thanks certainly seems that audiences are fatigued with certain products / services

I do have a few consumer products but not sure wether the audience is that bothered with them so just testing at the moment

The actual process in getting them set up is extremely long winded

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi @Bingo-Player
You're welcome mate. :up:
Well their (FB), ad tool/ad management system is lacking a lot to wish for too. Its quite limited in segmenting which customers you want to reach.

Another I think important factor to take into account is also that Mark Zuckerfvck doesn't give an option to reach any support options even as a paying customer. They are notoriously impossible to get hold of. They just want your money and don't give a fvck in my opinion.

At least Google give you access to professional support by both phone and email when you are a paying client of theirs.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi @Bingo-Player
You're welcome mate. :up:
Well their (FB), ad tool/ad management system is lacking a lot to wish for too. Its quite limited in segmenting which customers you want to reach.

Another I think important factor to take into account is also that Mark Zuckerfvck doesn't give an option to reach any support options even as a paying customer. They are notoriously impossible to get hold of. They just want your money and don't give a fvck in my opinion.

At least Google give you access to professional support by both phone and email when you are a paying client of theirs.
I know i find that mental you literally cannot contact a single person at meta / facebook whatever they are called :rofl:

Think i will give google a go next week thanks

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook, will attract the total dross & rejects of society, who dont want to spend any money.

its like the 7th wonder of the world because everyone has a facebook account, you would think a quality customer would be there.

NOPE. doesnt matter if your a business or selling your classic car, pit bike or 500 pound run around. total rejects will message you who have no money.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook, will attract the total dross & rejects of society, who dont want to spend any money.

its like the 7th wonder of the world because everyone has a facebook account, you would think a quality customer would be there.

NOPE. doesn't matter if your a business or selling your classic car, pit bike or 500 pound run around. total rejects will message you who have no money.
Ye, that is my impression too @derby1 . Total scum bags and low life sending you and your staff ugly messages back because your ad happened to run over their wall. And to make it worse you will have to use time to delete all this crap from your company's FB page and spend time monitoring it. Time that could been used way better and far more productive.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye, that is my impression too @derby1 . Total scum bags and low life sending you and your staff ugly messages back because your ad happened to run over their wall. And to make it worse you will have to use time to delete all this crap from your company's FB page and spend time monitoring it. Time that could been used way better and far more productive.
even the people who are interested with your product would be lowlifes mate who want things for half price.

My uncle ran a counselling ad, youll get loads of likes, and a following from people who look like theyre in the stars wars bar.

he now has a saying "likes and love hearts dont fuel the Corvette"

its weird because you would think SM would be the golden egg.

he actually gets much better quality people from traditional advertising and word of mouth, weird thing being these people still use facebook.

for some reason people log into facebook, and become tight, dishonourable mongs.

I have never sold an item over facebook and the person complete the sale like a normal human being who can communicate.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your uncle sounds like smart guy and he is right. @derby1 :)
That expression is excellent. People and companies are chasing too much clout these days and hiding behind pc screens on Linkedin and so forth instead of directly taking action and for example call your potential customer.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your uncle sounds like smart guy and he is right. @derby1 :)
That expression is excellent. People and companies are chasing too much clout these days and hiding behind pc screens on Linkedin and so forth instead of directly taking action and for example call your potential customer.
I think we get a dopamine hit from thinking we have followers and likes, like its an achievement.
I got about 4,000 people on my business page the once, it kind of gave me a kick like i was special and onto something big. truth is it bought be no good money, and just crotch spawn customers. plus I owed FB money for adverts & clicks.

Really its smokes and mirrors. your fooling yourself your a winner.

Another thing I have learnt is to assess your playground. I made a big mistake advertising to working class/welfare areas when I was a Family D.J.
these people used to be the salt of the community in past times. theyre now LOSERS , big fat parasites who shop in pound stores. with their dysfunctional kids, and get everything handed to them

"they always know a mate who can DJ cheaper" (that kind of thing)

then you will deal with middle class people and they wont believe why your so cheap, for how good you are :rofl:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well building value is way better than building volume.:up:

Having +2000 connections on LinkedIn for example and not having a connection to them makes it a pretty worthless "personal network".

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For services i would imagine yea you probably are pi$$ing in the wind trying to advertise on facebook

But products i don't know still think people love scrolling facebook buying crap they don't really need if the content and product and copy is good enough

i have run two AD's this weekend i dont really have much clue what i am doing

apparently i have reached 4000 people with my defined audience but only 100 of them have interacted which makes me think either the audience is wrong or the products are crap

i am going to go with the latter as the products are pretty lame but i just wanted to see what the response was

i will persist with it a little longer and test some other stuff see what happens

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as long as it is relevant consumer products you will have some conversion mate. @Bingo-Player

apparently i have reached 4000 people with my defined audience but only 100 of them have interacted which makes me think either the audience is wrong or the products are crap.
Well that is sort of the experience I had too.
Maybe less than 1-2% will actually do something which isn't a very good ROI.
If anything I see Facefvck more like a place for branding your company than anything else.

For sales its better with Google Ads because you can target people that is actually looking for a specific product that you offer (because they are actually searching for it), so conversions is higher..

On FB they don't search for it so its more or less a way or similar to spam tactics hoping that someone will pickup on it. There is no way of direct targeting potential customers that search for a product there. Well actually most people don't search for that at all, but search for people....