Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye Contact: How to do it and why

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you have read my last few posts, I should inform you that this one detail is a major step. You may be thinking "all you have to do is look at her eyes." Wrong. Eyes are the windows to the soul. Don't just look at them, study them! If your having trouble even looking at her eyes, don't worry, there is a tip in here later.

Windows to the soul: You see them across the room. They are attached to a white-hot chick. You can't take your eyes off of them. The way they dance around the room, your tansfixed. Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm talking about her eyes! In order to become a true Don Juan, you must learn to study her eyes, then know how to gaze into them, not stare. Big difference.

There has been some controversy surrounding the whole "if a female looks one way, she likes you. If she turns her eyes another way, she isn't into you." I personally say that's nothing. What if one of her friends said something to her? What if she stepped on something? You can't always tell how she feels by which way she moves her eyes. But you can detect interest depending on her facial features. If your eyes connect with her and she smiles, get your ass over ... to my conversation tips post. If she frowns or looks depressed, look for another chick. Although there are times she might keep a straight face. If that happens, keep looking at her face. Chances are she could blush, which is good. Unless it looks like shes crying or just got done crying. No use there. Also, her looking away isn't always a bad thing. There might be a glare behind you, or she is subtely saying, "I'm submissive to your alpha male power. Come take me!" Now, if your unable to maintain eye contact because your too scared, here is something that could help.

Check out those eye ...brows?: So, your too afraid to look a girl in the eye. Well, considering that without proper eye contact, your skills could move as fast as a speeding snail, you need to learn how to do it! One tip I rememer was looking at her eyebrows. When you do this, your eyes move down anyway and you end up looking into her eyes. Or if your eyes decide not to move, you atleast give the impression of being dominant, because your not looking at the floor. That is her job!

Gazing and gawking: So you look into her eyes. You think your playing everything right, when she gets a frightened look on her face. What went wrong? You might have been gawking and not gazing. If you give her a serial killer look, do you honestly think she is going to feel comfortable? Nope. If your positive that your not gawking, ignore this part. If you think that your giving off a Charles Manson type look, read on. If worse comes to worse, give them one of those big puppy dog looks with JUST YOUR EYES!! Don't do the whimper or the pouty lips. Then you look desperate. That wouldn't be good.

Well, that's all for now. I'm waiting to hear about Godsmokes day and see how things went. Until then, continue waiting for my next post about rappaport. After that... I'll think of something.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*thumbs up* Great post man. Only thing I would add is if you catch a hottie looking into your eyes, give her a little smile and brighten her day :D

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShizamDaMan
*thumbs up* Great post man. Only thing I would add is if you catch a hottie looking into your eyes, give her a little smile and brighten her day :D
I was going to out something like that in one of my next posts entitled "Smiling: Why you should do it." I'm taking Matrix's challenge seriously.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really dont wanna get into this, its late, so I'll be brief:

AWSOME POST!

Now that thats said, I'd like to open this topic to discussion. How many of you can say things with your eyes/facial expressions? Everyone can do it, but how many of you feel you are GOOD at it, and why? This has a ton to do with my upcoming monster post, so the more info you give the better.

Basically, when I look into a womans eyes, I am good and reading what she is saying [almost all women can talk with their eyes, its just another thing they have naturally we gotta work at] and respond, all with my eyes. Anybody else?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I can do that, although I'm not really sure on that one. I think it's easier to show anger and interest (opposite ends of the spectrum) then show all the other facial expressions with just your eyes. Obviously, people can see anger in your eyes. Interest can be seen too, you just have to look for that little something in her eyes.