Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eye contact game

gator_DJ

Reaction score
Well, I've been reading the DJ Bible, and I've been playing some eye contact games. One reaction I sometimes get is rapid/fast eye blink. I think maybe it's shock (could I be really be that frightening?), or maybe even arousal? Man, gotta build up the confidence so I can actually find out.

gDJ

gator_DJ

Reaction score
restated

Sometimes when I make initial eye contact with a girl, she reacts with rapid blinking. What do you think this means?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh.. well, it might mean a lot of things- allergies, something is in her eye, or she is nervous?

now being nervous isnt a bad thing, she might be nervous cause she likes you, or cause she doesnt...that's where you read her body language. Look for her hands, hair, apply some kino, smile and get your groove on;)

Umbra

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You took her by surprise. She interpreted your gaze as staring and she is uncomfortable. Try making eye contact simultaneously. This can be done by subtly drawing her attention to yourself with an exaggerated body movement and then looking up at her while her attention is temporarily drawn to you.