Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Extreme flaking problem

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Am getting good at number closing. I get a couple of numbers a week now. Can improve, but that's now not my biggest problem. My biggest problem is flaking. About 90% of the gals I get giving numbers flake. They usually get elusive when I call them, say they will call me later and do not, or something like that... I know, a woman saying she'll call is a first warning sign. I get an occasional bad number.

This is only a recent thing. I get it on my cold approaches. I never got this bad a result before. But, before I spent more time talking with the woman before I got a number, chatting her up for at least 20 minutes, or knowing her for a while. It gave far fewer flakes, but far fewer numbers too. I believe in the cold approaches, because it does increase my dating. But, my dating itself is nothing to brag about now.

Any ideas on getting rid of the flakes? The cold approaches go well. They seem interested, and getting the numbers was natural. What is your success to flake ratio?

Easy Tiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you may not be building enough rapport with these women before getting the digits. You say yourself that you got less flakes when you spent more time with the women before moving to number close....

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with you, Tiger. But how much rapport is enough? And more importantly, how do I generate long conversations consistently? The David Deangelo advice, and the advice of others is just a few minutes is fine, and to cut things off before it might become boring. I've been trying that, and you've read the results I've had.

How long do you talk on a cold approach before getting a number... or rather, getting a number with a reasonable chance she won't flake? And, what do you suggest for generating longer conversations? I'll start off with small talk, then joke about anything. If she does something silly, I'll let her know about it, etc.

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey pal,

There many reasons that a woman flakes out.

to mention some are:

1. They are Testing you.
2. The felt less or no attraction at all
3. They have a problem and you get there the wrong time
4. it's her period and you just add some serious trouble.

and many more.

How to get through, its hard. You either bust her balls or move on to the next.

Don't forget to use your charm.

Flirt while calling

Be energetic

and keep the conversation short.

reserve the conversation on the date.

That's my guarrantee.

wind20mph