Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

explain this please

descartes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at school
She was with a friend, I approach
me:excuse me, do you have a sec?
her: yes, just a sec
me: I just think that you are very attractive, and I wanted to meet you, my name is Descartes
her: I am Abby
her friend: heather
me: So do you go to school here?
her: no, my school is an hour away from here
me:so you dont live around here?
her actually I do
me: I know you are in a rush right now, but it would be nice if you could give meyour number and I'll call you
her: ok
She gives me her number
I call four days later, got the machine, left this message:
hey this is Descartes, we met at my school, my number is 777777777, it be nice if you can give a call back.
She did not call
Saw her friend at school, she asks me if I called the other one,I said I did, and I left a message and she didnt call me back. She tells me that she has been very busy lately
I call her two days later, she picks up
me: I met this girl at my school and her name is ABBY, is that you
I dont hear anything, dunno if she hang up or what
I call her back, got the machine but didnt leave a message. She calls me back.
me:did you hang up on me?
her:no, where are you?
me :at school,
her: hold on
Nothing again.
I call her back again and ask if there is anything wrong with her phone, she says that the cell phone company is messed up
I tell her that I am going to a club tomorrow, and was wondering if she would like to come.
her: I dont think I can because I am engaged to someone and I dont know if he would like me going out with someone else, but we can talk sometimes, I'll call you sometimes.
me:so you dont want me to call you anymore?
her: you can call me sometimes and we can talk, but I dont think you should do it very often
me: since you have a fiance and you are not available to go out sometimes, I think the best thing is just to forget it, I mean you can call me if you feel the need to talk to someone.ok?
me: bye
Can you tell me what I did wrong, is there any chance of me getting this girl?

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget her dude.... you had a good approach though, got her number, too bad she is cellphone challenged.

It was the confidence that you showed when ya walked up to her, that's what she liked, and is one reason you got the number... too bad it got strange from there... can you f*ck her friend? :)

Go for her friend. 8) ...ask her what her friends number is? :D

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's f*ckin hilarious.

"I'm engaged...blah,blah,blah"

Priceless.

Good approach...tough to build rapport when you or she are on the go...but nice attempt.

INLHM is spot on - go for the friend.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm quite shore that she hung up on you.
It was probably a test which you failed by calling her back right away.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If thats a test, than shes more of a nut job than I'd deal with. If she is going to lose intrest it better be because you actually did something like setting fire to her childhood pet. The only advice I'll offer you descartes, is that you might go for a bit more of an informal approach. Otherwise, bravo. You have a pair of brass ones.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, some good stuff there!

Let her go, if she's interested - she will call you. But after the "im engaged" and "I dont think you should do it very often" lines, i doubt it.

Get the friends, maybe then she will see what she's missing :)

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl at school
She was with a friend, I approach
me:excuse me, do you have a sec?
her: yes, just a sec
me: I just think that you are very attractive, and I wanted to meet you, my name is Descartes
her: I am Abby
her friend: heather
did u completely ignore her friend here? - if u did, first error

me: So do you go to school here?
her: no, my school is an hour away from here
me:so you dont live around here?
her actually I do
me: I know you are in a rush right now, but it would be nice if you could give meyour number and I'll call you

it would be nice if you could give me your number??? How weak is that? You might as well say here's my number, I'll be waiting by the phone for your call 24/7 in case you feel like wasting your time with a sorry guy like me. come on, show some confidance. I see you are in a hurry - what's your number and shut up. Why do u say you will call her - of course you will!!! Show her who's the man - take charge.

She gives me her number
I call four days later, got the machine, left this message:
hey this is Descartes, we met at my school, my number is 777777777, it be nice if you can give a call back.

mistake - never leave messages

She did not call

of course not

Saw her friend at school, she asks me if I called the other one,I said I did, and I left a message and she didnt call me back. She tells me that she has been very busy lately
I call her two days later, she picks up
me: I met this girl at my school and her name is ABBY, is that you

WHAT THE ****!?!?!

-Hi, May I speak to Abby please?
-bla bal bla
-How are you do'N?
-bla bla bla

Where do you see a 'I met this girl and her name is ... is that you????

Take charge - be more confident about yourself, u just got a number within 5 min of talk'N - you are the man, act like it!

I dont hear anything, dunno if she hang up or what
I call her back, got the machine but didnt leave a message. She calls me back.
me:did you hang up on me?

no no no

her:no, where are you?
me :at school,
her: hold on
Nothing again.
I call her back again and ask if there is anything wrong with her phone, she says that the cell phone company is messed up
I tell her that I am going to a club tomorrow, and was wondering if she would like to come.

YOU WAS WONDERING!?!?!?

I'm gonna go club'N at (insert club's name here)
What's your address - I'll pick u up at 8:00PM sharp

or

Meet me there @ 11:00PM sharp or sumthin

not - I was wondering if, you could, maybe, like, you know, kinda like, be there for me, and like, it would be chill, and all, please?

her: I dont think I can because I am engaged to someone and I dont know if he would like me going out with someone else, but we can talk sometimes, I'll call you sometimes.

ROFLMFAO

me:so you dont want me to call you anymore?
her: you can call me sometimes and we can talk, but I dont think you should do it very often

BWAHAHAHAHA

me: since you have a fiance and you are not available to go out sometimes, I think the best thing is just to forget it, I mean you can call me if you feel the need to talk to someone.ok?

WHAT?

me: bye
Can you tell me what I did wrong, is there any chance of me getting this girl?

---

No there's no chance.
I don't understand how you did extremely well on the appraoch and was so soft afterwards. That beats me. But that's besides the point.

This girl was either - attracted that you were foward with her at the very beginning N then u played your cards wrong N lost interest

or

she never was interested in the first place but is either a girl that can't say no or wanted to have a good laugh.

either way - she's not interested (wether she is engaged or not)

Tough luck man - keep do'N ya things but be more bold.

no 'I was wondering if, like, u know, it would be possible, if we could like, sorta like, u know' bullsh!t.

GHOST

Last edited:

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT stuff Dee-Zy :cool: