Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Explain how logical this is!

joeblow

Reaction score
Ok, i'm new to the forums but been reading for a couple months now and i have got to say... this is one of the best sites on net... besides that
lemme tell u about this girl

3 weeks ago, i pick up a girl at the club and chill with her on the following friday... everything goes good, good convo, a lil kino at the movies with the arm around her... then went to shoot pool
this is where i get punked by her... ok this is what happened... her friend calls and she told me he's gonna come meet her, so i'm like ok whatever... and when he comes... total personality change and starts to get friendly with this new guy plus she starts to ignore me... i'm like wtf is going on here right? but i play it off like i don't care and whatknot, and then tell her i have to go to work at the club now so i just leave b4 i feel like more of a loser

so i'm pretty pissed off at the situation i was put in, remember this is the first date... so i don't really kno her well...

i decided that i don't want anything to do with this girl cuz i don't want a girl like that anyway

2 weeks go by, i see her at the club again... shes says "why u ignoring me for? i texted msg u my new number and gave u a friendster testimonial (vist and signed my page) and i don't even reply, i was just like... ok whatever, i didn't get any msg from u, but in reality i did and left it at that
had a good night and got 2 numbers at the club that night
anyway the next day, she texted msg my phone with her new number again and told me to save it... so i did and never called her back for a while

then yesterday, i was pretty drunk at 4am, so i look thru my phone and i call her
she said she was gonna go clubbing tommorow and it was the same club i was gonna go to... she asked if i wanted to go together, i give her a not definate answer and the next day she keeps trying to contact me.... so at around 11 i pick her up and bring her to the club... left her at the club to dance with her friends while i drink with my buddies
found her and danced with her, thenleave her again later to find out shes dancing with some other guy that is trying to get friendly with her... i'm like ok, thats it... i don't give a **** about her anymore, she wouldn't dance with other guys if she cared for me, so i just stand at the bar... wave her hot friend 8.5hb over and buy her a drink and talk to her a lil bit... then let her go back and dance... i see some guy obviously trying to grind her, so i just step in and assured her that i'm not gonna let any chump get her... so i just started dancing with her, and i was dancing with this girl all night... keep in mind that in my mind i disowned the intial girl and decided to just go for her friend... the 8.5 hb was mine for like the whole night dancing and socializing... then i stand at the bar and the initial girl comes back and starts to lean on me like i'm her bf, i'm thinking wtfff...
i thot u didn't want anything to do with me anymore
then she starts to bite my chest thru my shirt...
i drive her and her friends home including hb 8.5, and the initial girl was all of a sudden, being extra friendly towards me... drop the hb and other off first and then put my arm around intial girl... she leans on me so i go find a parking lot and put on some moves...

so in summary
the same girl that punked me off by ignoring me and getting cuddly with some other guy RIGHt in FRONT of me,
became so interested when i just did nothing and did my own thing for a while
went to the club with her again, and she was acting cold at the start and danced with other guys so i just found her hb 8.5 friend and got acquanted with her... theeen at the end of the night she seemed so into me?

what the hell??? what did i do right? i'm thinking it was the i don't care about her mindstate and getting her hb8.5 friend that helped

explain this to me please

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is an attention wh0re. Once you start giving her attention, she will go back to her old ways that you described in your post.

If you don't know the characteristics of an AW, do a search as there is plenty on the subject.

Bottom line, the girl is bad news and unless you like drama and misery in your life, forget about her.

IronFar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joeblow

what the hell??? what did i do right?

:woo: Good stuff. Keeping the pimp hand strong :D

There wasn't a whole lot needed to be done bro - you giving someone else attention was all that's needed (and her 'friend' no less).

Upgrade this h0 to faulk-buddy status as you see fit.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On your march, get set, ready...

F*ck her already!

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya boy is back!!!

3 weeks ago, i pick up a girl at the club and chill with her on the following friday... everything goes good, good convo, a lil kino at the movies with the arm around her... then went to shoot pool this is where i get punked by her... ok this is what happened... her friend calls and she told me he's gonna come meet her, so i'm like ok whatever... and when he comes... total personality change and starts to get friendly with this new guy plus she starts to ignore me... i'm like wtf is going on here right?
Money. This is where I stopped reading. Man, leave her alone. She's only using you as the opening act until the "headliner" comes in. Cutt her loose. Next. Cause she sounds like the type to use you to make so clown jealous.