Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

experimenting with Online Dating

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok the gurus are against online sarging/dating things...
but the idea came in my mind when some guy here asked for good personal ad line... and i thought let's try for fun sake...

thnx logales for personal ad line
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: DO NOT READ THIS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
otherwise I won't be Responsible for You Falling in Love with me,WHEN YOU start thinking of Me as Ur MAN, Ur Prince charming...Just Imagine As You will Think about me, You'll fall in luv with me. If You were to imagine the Feeling of Incredible Lust and Luve Growing inside u for me and you know You REALLY SHOULDN'T feel like that for me But Still...
MAIL ME
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone find it intresting :D???
wat do u say about this ad??
if anyone think of improvement of any sort... respond...
Let's hear it...
WhoAmI

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound too rude here knowing that this is all in good fun and all, but please NEVER let someone actually use that. The whole think would make me almost vomit if I was looking at online ads for a guy, and I would think not only is this horid, but the spelling shows that he's even worse than the ad suggests!

Just my opinion

Liz

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to sound too rude here knowing that this is all in good fun and all
chill.. and thnx...
i m using it for myself... hav no idea about online dating soooo here goes....
WhoAmI

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay man, that is like crazy c/f where the "c" stands for crappy.

The only decent line is the first one....otherwise I won't be responsible for you falling in love with me...

Other than that, you are way over the top. If you want to be c/f just try this...Hey, I saw your profile and I think you deserve a chance to get to know me. I think we could have a lot of fun together.....

Oh yeah, and make sure you check your spelling...nothing gets you kicked out faster than bad spelling.

Peace

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spelling things wrong like "luve" will turn people off, even if you did it on purpose. The random capitalization has to go also. This isn't instant messaging. You have time to use correct spelling and grammar, and if you don't people will assume you're stupid. I would keep the first sentence up until "falling in love with me", and then actually write a real ad.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea i do sucks in spellings :D
anyways i'll take care of it now...
keep it coming guys...
WhoAmI

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I posted..I got like 10 responses..saying Im funny..but nothing developed

I am very outgoing and laid back. I value humor and intelligence in a person, so that means if you dont feel like laughing and engaging in conversation and having FUN, you might want to move on to the next ad. I also like to dress up as a pelican and let women feed me animal crackers. Please, No Weirdo's.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the title will work, the first line will work. after the first line you got their attention. then just post a normal ad describing yourself. you come off as too ****y with that ad.

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
This is what I posted..I got like 10 responses..saying Im funny..but nothing developed

I am very outgoing and laid back. I value humor and intelligence in a person, so that means if you dont feel like laughing and engaging in conversation and having FUN, you might want to move on to the next ad. I also like to dress up as a pelican and let women feed me animal crackers. Please, No Weirdo's.
That's great stuff Starman.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
what do you mean by "nothing developed"?
and thnx for comments...
as i said "Keep it coming"
WhoAmI

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm...Your right it is different...and it definitely will make a girl click on you...because it is different..and unique.

HOWEVER..

It still sucks IMO. "I wont be responsible for you falling in love with me" is probably the most workable line but i think its over the Top in an online site..remember its the first impressions that count...and C/F is a fine line when it comes to expressing yourself in a typed paragraph.

True the girl will think your funny...but at the same time she'll probably wont think your anything worth chasing..especially after all the Love/Lust stuff after..its like very bad poetry AFC style.

My 2 Cents. PEace.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed a few chicks back..they told me some stuff about themselves..others I didnt respond back to

we traded a few emails..then lost contact