Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

exgirlfriend thing

Projectmayhem

Reaction score
So I dated this girl for like 6 months. Took her virginity and all that jazz. After about a month after we broke up I found out she had this thing going with another guy at the end of our relationship. I lost my cool (would have played it alot cooler now) and I called her every dirty name in the book and I got all the snot out of my nose into my mouth and spit it into her face. We had this huge fight and she said she never wanted to talk to me again. 3 weeks pass and we started talking again. I played things as cool as I could. When she phoned me I said I dont have time to talk to anyone am going out blahblahblah. So she says whatever you are prolly going out to fool around with girls and she hangs up. We talk more and I play things like am always busy and act like an *******. She then starts acting like she wants to get back together with me. One night we are talking and she tells me she crys everyday because of what happened and she starts crying. Anyways I get things going and tell her that I have all these sexual secrets, the result is we go to a hotel that night and ****. After this we start ****ing like everyother day. When we talk I play things like an ******* i.e she asks me what am doing and I say am eating breakfast and jacking off. So she says have fun jacking off, and am like ohh if that was only the case blahblah like I had a girl over doing it for me. She says sometimes...I hate you. Later that day she phones me from work and asks if I can come visit her. So I say awwwwwwww you want me to come visit you (in my most ******* tone of voice) and she says why are you being an *******? I dont like it when you act like this.

Although I try to play it nice to even things out. We went to this dance studio because we are going to be partners to learn latin dancing, and while we are watching she has her arm around me like she is my girlfriend.

I dont want to get back together with her. I just want to keep the ****ing going. Although I want her to have feelings for me etc.

What are your dun juan tips on what I should do?

Some things to know is that she doesnt hang around with her old friends anymore, doesnt talk to that guy she that she cheated on me with anymore because she realized he has no life and is going nowhere in life along with all her old friends. She told me that she respected me because I was her one friend that was motivated in life to achieve things. (about the old friends things though hey never trust what a girl says)

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are having the typical badboy atitude. That a good thing for completly controling a girl, and having her chasing you FOR A WHILE while you bang her.

But that wont work if you want a LTR, in that case you need a mix of caring for her, keeping it cool, and keeping your atitude. Now its up to you and your mind what you want

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you're smart not to believe that kind of shyt that comes out of a bytches mouth.

Just keep banging her bro. If you're having good sex with her, then why just put a stop to it?

Keep fvcking her until something better comes along. Then, dump this one and start bangin your new one. Hell, if you think you could get away with it, bang em both!

Don't have any remorse about leading this one on. After all, she did the same to you before, right? Fair's fair.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lemme get this straight.

This girl played you...so:

1. You degraded her by calling her names.
2. You degraded her even more by spitting in her face.
3. You treat her like sh* and make her cry by stringing her along and acting like an as*hole.
4. You act and pretend to want to be with her by going to latin dance lessons ..yet, just string her along by f*cking her, lying to her, and making her believe there is a chance.

And you did ALL of this after you took her virginity from her?

You're not a DJ....You're an insecure punk and it shows... So revenge is all you want? You have no class bro.

A man doesn't degrade women or himself by spitting in their faces. you're b*tch side just came through because you're insecure...calling a girl names...I can live with that...but you remind me of those guys who get heated, insecure, and jealous, then try to take swings at a woman. A DJ, a man, hell..even a player has no need to come off the handle. NEXT the b*tch.

On the real...check the attitude bro. Women in your lifetime will do FAR worse things to piss you off than play you. And if your AFC attitude is mixed with a little one-itis...its an easy call that you're the type to get violent.

Damn bro...I hope I can degrade your sister, cousin, aunt or relative the way you've degraded this girl.
:rolleyes:

Projectmayhem

Reaction score
-HPNOTIQ-

You need to chill down a lil bit lol.

Yeah I degraded her, and I said I wouldnt have done it now.

Make her cry? Did you read what I posted? She crys because she is upset about what SHE did.

And why would I go to latin dance lessons with her if I didnt want to lol?

Sounds like you are the one who is getting heated :)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heated...nahhh...I'm in control...women who play games like that don't get under my skin. They shouldn't get under your skin either bro. Spit in a girl's face? Common now...we aren't in kindergarden no more.

Good to hear that you wouldnt do that anymore...on the real..that's a huge sign of insecurity. Its obvious in the way that you string her along to show people that she didn't get the best of you..and IF YOU WANT TO...you can have her anytime...She bruised your ego...move on...

This wont be the last time a chic bruises your ego. And besides...she doesn't sound like much of a catch anyway. Hope you have your jimmy strapped on extra tight bro...with a chick that has the ability to play you before when you were being good to her in the past..now that you're an as*hole...chances that her f*cking around again and you catching a case is higher now...

hahaha..but some peeps like the feel of pissing barbed wire...:p

good luck with this one bro..and welcome to the boards

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're acting like a sucker. You're feeding d!ck to a b!tch that strayed away and fvcked some other dude while you were oblivious to the whole thing. Where's your dignity? Stop being lazy, cut this b!tch off, and find new girls. You can do better then this sh!t.

Oh and she doesn't talk to him because he's going nowhere in life? Haha. So that means as soon as she finds another guy that is going somewhere in life, she will be jumping on his d!ck and repeating the whole scenario all over again. This girl is all class. Walk away man...

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did these last few posters read the initial post at all?
Dude is banging a chick who he doesn't want to get back together with. All he is doing is getting sex. I don't see the problem with that. He spat in her face when he found out about the other dude towards the end of their relationship and he admitted he shouldn't have, nor would he ever, do it again. It's a booty call plain and simple. If she doesn't realise this that's her bad luck for being so naive.

Personally it's not something that I would do, but it isn't exactly unheard of to have ex's making booty calls for a while after they break up.

If it makes you feel good, keep doing it dude. It's all about you and what you think is right for you.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
Lemme get this straight.

This girl played you...so:

1. You degraded her by calling her names.
2. You degraded her even more by spitting in her face.
3. You treat her like sh* and make her cry by stringing her along and acting like an as*hole.
4. You act and pretend to want to be with her by going to latin dance lessons ..yet, just string her along by f*cking her, lying to her, and making her believe there is a chance.

And you did ALL of this after you took her virginity from her?

You're not a DJ....You're an insecure punk and it shows... So revenge is all you want? You have no class bro.

A man doesn't degrade women or himself by spitting in their faces. you're b*tch side just came through because you're insecure...calling a girl names...I can live with that...but you remind me of those guys who get heated, insecure, and jealous, then try to take swings at a woman. A DJ, a man, hell..even a player has no need to come off the handle. NEXT the b*tch.

On the real...check the attitude bro. Women in your lifetime will do FAR worse things to piss you off than play you. And if your AFC attitude is mixed with a little one-itis...its an easy call that you're the type to get violent.

Damn bro...I hope I can degrade your sister, cousin, aunt or relative the way you've degraded this girl.
:rolleyes:

HPNOTIQ is right...smmfh

This girl is a moron! df she gonna want you back after all that!!