Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Exception to the "mystery" rule

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If U make love to a woman make sure U call her the next day & tell her it was fuggin great! Don't forget this..I know most of U have heard this but it is very important to a woman. Poet

------------------
Action is all....words don't mean ****.

Trust your instincts & nothing else.

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me Poet?

I totally disagree with you on this one!

If she is your girlfriend and you have been going out for more than 2 months and less than 6 months then you can if you really want to, otherwise forget it. I never thanked my girl for sex. Why should I? She thanked me!

Your signature says it all "Action is all....words don't mean ****". As long as you were good then she will call you for more lovin cause she desires it.

Why should you thank her for doing something she had fun in doing?

That is SUPPLICATION in my books!

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 12-12-2000).]

Reaction score
Where did poet say thank the girl for sex??????????????

If u have sex with a new girl, u need to call her the next day as a way of reassuring her that u just didnt use her for sex.

Now calling her the next day and thanking her for sex (like u say peak), now that is 100% stupid.

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peak:
Are you kidding me Poet?

No I am not kidding. Like I said this is the exception in my book regardless of my motto. For women sex is linked closely with emotions...giving U her body is an emtional experience for a woman it is not just sex & I have always felt this. Women think differently than men on this subject...for women sex & emtional states, feelings etc. are cloesly tied, it is not just something they do to get their rocks off.

I strongly do not believe this is supplication. This is validating the trust she has given U by giving U her most precious "gift". I think it it unwise to ignore this fact if U have anything more than a passing interest in a woman. It demonstrates sensitivity to her needs as a woman. Sometimes we need to do that..I would be interested in hearing other's viewpoints on this as well. Poet

------------------

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:

No no no no no no. Sorry, I didn't mean call her to thank her for sex, what I meant was call her the next day to say it was great to be with her etc. validate her feelings in general, not specifically, "Thanks for letting me into your puzzy!" Please!

BTW I didn't say this before, I read it here I thought! U guys are given me a headache! Later, Poet

------------------

Peak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NEANDERTHAL SUPERSOLDIER:
Poet: "If U make love to a woman make sure U call her the next day & tell her it was fuggin great"

That's what it sounds like to me.

If u have sex with a new girl, u need to call her the next day as a way of reassuring her that u just didnt use her for sex.
In most cases I did, so that'd make me a liar.

[This message has been edited by Peak (edited 12-12-2000).]

Poet

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peak:

OK we agree to disagree....Poet

------------------