"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ex-wife's new bf is a punk. I wanna kick is a$$.

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
She's my ex-wife. I really don't speak to her anymore. But this just burns me up:

While we were trying to 'work on the marriage' everytime I came over to her house , the NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR ( who's married ) was on his front porch talking to her.

I got mad about it, even posted a thread on this site about it, and then forgot about it.

Turns out..he left his wife and is now seeing my x-wife! ( She's 34 and he's 22! )

Well, I feel like this fukker flat out sabotaged my bid at repairing my marriage and I'm not too happy about it. Truth be told, I really, really wanna kick his a$$. I feel like a sucker.

However, our marriage is over..we don't really speak anymore, and I have a new girlfriend who I am happy with. Should I just let this go? Do I have a right to be angry? I feel like I've been played.

What's the smoothest, most DJ route to take here, fellas?

:confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Move on. It's none of your business any more.

If she was interested enough in repairing the marriage, YOU would still be with her, not HIM. You lost this time, either through a failure of your own or through chance that you two just weren't meant for each other. (I'm guessing that the jealous reaction points more toward the former than the latter).

Why monkey with it? She's your ex, you don't even speak to her, and you've got a new girl. Get over it, accept the defeat, and learn from it to apply to your new relationship so you don't make the same mistakes.

The only reason I could see even getting involved is if you have kids with her and you feel he's not being a good step-parent to them.
 

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
You're right. Thanks for the level-headed common sense posting.

My new GF is from Baltimore, btw. We were at the Anne Arundel Mills mall last night at that Medieval Times place.

It was pretty cool.

Thanks again.
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
You act like this guy was a predator staulking it's prey. It takes two to tango though most of the time. Unless the guy is a straight up smooth talking pimp, she had as much to do with them getting together as he did. If he is a straight up pimp maybe you should call him for some advice.
 

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Originally posted by Rondavu
You act like this guy was a predator staulking it's prey. It takes two to tango though most of the time. Unless the guy is a straight up smooth talking pimp, she had as much to do with them getting together as he did. If he is a straight up pimp maybe you should call him for some advice.
Worst advise ever... obviously Rondavu would be calling him up for advise..... but a REAL PIMP, would f*ck his ex-gf, just for laughs, then hunt out her sister and do her next! ;)
I'm all about two ppl getting together... whether it be you and your new gf, or your ex, and her neighbor. *shrugs* Life's too short to dwell on the past... if it's worth anything, their relationship was based on their shady personalities.... I'm sure there will be a lot of trust there...

But you got a woman now, hopefully, you learned by now to have at least two waiting in the wings, incase this one bottoms out too.

Forget about the past, that's why it's called history.... forge on my man.... it's your time now to f*ck somebody. :)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

stormwriter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
239
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Dude, just laugh at her when this 22-year old (who's just out for a piece of ass...) dumps her. If you were 22, would you want to settle down with a 34-year old? Man, i'm 30, and i don't even want to settle down with a 31 year old!

I know you are more mad at him, than her, it seems.

My story was kind of like yours. I was with a girl for almost eight years; married 5 of those years. We started having problems. We both knew it was done. Then, she moves out, and a month later she's with another guy, who she later admit she met him while she was with me. I tried to get her back, LIKE AN IDIOT, and it didn't work. One of my biggest regrets in life was trying to get her back, writing letters, calling her, buying her gifts, etc.

In your case, i'm sure the guy was her emotional crypillow, where she complained about you. He sounds like a puss that resorted to that to get a chick. Just be glad you aren't like him.
 

THA REALNESS

Banned
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
849
Reaction score
0
Location
Yo Momma 's Snatch
HE SHOULD KICK YO' AZZ FOR C-BLOCKING.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
I know that feeling.

When your ex gf/wife was talking alot to someone just before the breakup. I can relate to that feeling of sabotage.

Truth is, the problem was between you and your ex. Period. It probably would've ended anyway.

Sounds like you've found someone who makes you happy. Your ex obviously didn't. So bury the past.

I really like Stormwriters thought. He's 22 she's 34. That ain't gonna last. My ex is doing the exact same thing. (Seeing a guy way younger) All its going to take is some hot chick, 19 or 20 years old to start giving him attention and it'll all be over.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
He's going to end up P-whipped and she is going to end up with a wussie nice guy that's still wet behind the ears. I say let them both live and learn.
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Squirrels gave good advise. However I would not accept it as a defeat. You two simply were not meant to be together. It is not a loss or anything of the sort. Just one of lifes little bumps you must accept and move forward from. You are obviously meant to be married to someone else for the better part of your life, not stuck with someone I am guessing is very emotionally unstable.

Good luck champ.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2003
Messages
874
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
NY/CT
we all should just kick each others a$$es
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
You are a fool!!!!!!! It was her that was on his porch and on his jock and you want to kicfk his ass!!!!!! HUH??????

You don't make sense - why not kick her ass for fvcking him while she was your wife???? she was the aggressor!!!!! Your contract of marriage was with her and not him. Who owes you respect and loyalty - your wife or him???? Yeah and she was fvcking him, and you like a fool was trying to work things out with her!! Idiot - she went over there purposedly to shove it in your face - she was getting back at you and showing she had no respect for you. And like a chump you argued and try to work things out! That ho should have been out the house, or six feet under!!! Don't marry a bold hor next time!!

Why men go after other men for 'their' wife's infidelity boggles my mind!!!! If you came over my house charging me with accusations
that I took your wife away from you and try to attack me, you will be swimming in a pool of your own blood. Never attack another man and die for a hor!!!!! Don't get so damn emotional and start getting rational - your wife played you!!! And you showed her that she won by getting mad at the guy and not her!!! Think bro, THINK!!!!! YOU ARE THE PUNK!!!
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
He's going to end up P-whipped and she is going to end up with a wussie nice guy that's still wet behind the ears. I say let them both live and learn.
My 33 year old Ex dumped me for a 25 year old...punk... I was p1ssed at first. But the more I think about it, that's her mentality.
She has and always will make bad decisions concerning her life. I'm glad I'm rid of her...

It hurts. But try no to think about it and move on. You'd probably be better off with out her...
 

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Worst advise ever... obviously Rondavu would be calling him up for advise..... but a REAL PIMP, would f*ck his ex-gf, just for laughs,
Like I said and then two others confirmed, it's on both of them, but it's more on her. She's the one that was married. How can you put more blame on a single dude than the women that obligated herself to you? She had a wedding and said I promise to stick by this man. The neighbor never promised he wouldn't try to bang women who are broken up with their husband. She probably didn't even tell the neighbor she was trying to work it out with the husband.
 
Last edited:

Squid

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
55
Location
Canada
I don't think it is as black and white as saying "he isn't the one you married". If the guy doesn't know the woman is married or doesn't know you, then you guys are right, she is to blame.

BUT, if it is someone you know (or even a friend), who smiles to your face and says hello everyday, then is trying to sleep with your wife behind your back, then it is disrespecting you, and he deserves to have his ass beaten. The wife may be more guilty, but a guy like that is not guilt free.

I have had a similar experience to this as well, to me the fact that they both cheated on their spouces was strange to me, how could you trust eachother knowing your cheaters. Well guess what, after she left her job and moved to be with the guy, she caught him cheating. What goes around comes around, it makes me laught every time I think about it.

Don't worry about doing anything about it, their time will come, it always does.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rondavu

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Don't worry about doing anything about it, their time will come, it always does.
How true, how true. Cheaters cheat. I had this girl that was about a 9 up in my 5hit. She kept trying to hang out where I was through my friends, and finally succeeded. She was all heavy kino, and was trying to get me to make her my exclusive girl. I nexted her ass though because she had a guy at home. She was trying to cheat on him with me. Also I knew that she had done it before. The boyfriend was a chump but that's besides the point. She kept saying she was gonna leave him bla bla. I said lata 5exy, not this guy.
 

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2001
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
4
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Originally posted by Rondavu
Like I said and then two others confirmed, it's on both of them, but it's more on her. She's the one that was married. How can you put more blame on a single dude than the women that obligated herself to you? She had a wedding and said I promise to stick by this man. The neighbor never promised he wouldn't try to bang women who are broken up with their husband. She probably didn't even tell the neighbor she was trying to work it out with the husband.
I totally agree....
 
Top