Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex still affecting me

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ego is bruised— Yeah it sucks, but truth is that she is single and can do what she wants, when she wants, with whom she wants.

She’s irrelevant, you are the most important one now. Go out, tons of trouble to get into out there!

Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting story. Now I don't want to sound like an old man when I was your age........ However, I guess it applies here. The one thing you mentioned about your ex is her cognitive dissonance. Well welcome to the world of women. They are ****ed up this way. Let me tell you a story kind of similar but I made the mistake of dating a co-worker when I was your age. FYI that's a bad a idea also. Anyways, we had a very bad break up. She broke up with me and was currently in University and I did all the simping and begging please come back and all that ****. She said she doesn't have time for a relationship and is busy in school. All the while guess what? She met a guy at University and starting dating him. Women can live with cognitive dissonance and go on with their very lives and we are saying WTF?! My advice to you is you did the right thing and cut ties completely and you said you were going away so that would be good to get her off your mind. However, I know you are still trying to figure out the red pill but can I tell you something. You might not believe this but this girl could possibly reach out to you in the future. Now I know this for a fact. When I was your age a co-worker told me this but I didn't believe it at the time. Then in 2004 my red pill eye opening is when I discovered the Tom Leykis show. Thats when I started to realize a lot of my suspicions were true. Always listen to your gut. 9.9 out of 10 is always right. When I learned what the deal was and about female nature, I built and emotional wall around me that Trumps the Berlin Wall and Trumps Donald Trumps wall. She tried to reach out at Christmas time in 2006 but I stared right through her and did not acknowledge her. Months later she resigned and I never saw her again. So do not be surprised with women and their cognitive dissonance because this is how they are made up. For me personally I haven't been in an LTR since 2002 and that was with another girl but women have a sixth sense. They can tell when a guy has moved on from them and they will try to do something to get their attention. My ex in 2002 did this over a weekend when I hooked up with another woman and she was trying to reach me on the phone saying she was worried about me. Then my ex from work and her waving at me repeatedly and me not answering and then shortly after she resigned which I thought was weird. We broke up in 1991 and then she left in 2006. I know she probably heard about my change and wanted to test the waters but ran into a shark. So remember women can sense when you have moved on. Guard yourself. The one thing to remember is how you felt if she reaches out years later when it all went down after the break up. That is key and don't let them back in to your life. However I know you don't want to think about when you get older but it does get better. I'm 48. No kids and never married. I'm in shape. I got a good full-time job and I do side hustle jobs like Uber/Lyft/Dasher/SkipTheDishes/Instacart so I am doing well. Put the focus on you and trust me women will orbit you but for now stay out of LTR's until you're at least 30. That's my advice.

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The pill is made from determination in the factory of mindset.

All you need is to buy it and then swallow it whole.
Na u said you’ve always been like that

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
told me she won't be able to move on for years and doesn't wanna date.
Welcome to women's world. It's confusing af and if we're internalizing their words, sometimes they'll hurt us.

Women can talk all lovely words and it won't mean a thing. This is something that you need to realize first if you're dealing with them.

The sooner you realize that women aren't angels, the more you'll understand of what game you're playing in.

Women can manipulate words and thinking that this way is better for you to not feeling hurt inside,while in reality, it will hurt you in long-term. I call this as women's shi**y logic. The solution is to never take their words seriously. If she doesn't want to to take any action with you, then she is definitely not interested in you. Her engagement will show you what path she's taking.

First love is always hard to forget. It'll even harder to forget if you keep remembering your past experiences with her. Cutting all ties physically (contacts, social media and so on) won't help you much if you are still contacting with her memories with you in your mind regularly.

In order to forget her, whenever the thought of her comes to your mind, immediately fill it with something else. Do this religiously, and she'll soon be gone from your life & mind.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Thanks a lot for your support man, it just makes it so hard for me because I feel like she's a complete stranger to me now, my first ever girlfriend who once loved me more than anything is just so cold now and is easily going upon her life
More like a learning experience. At the end of the day, when you stop providing something of value to her (sex, money, excitement) you are dead to her. Move on and find other women, easier said than done I know, but it is the only way.