Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex girlfriend

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I have been hanging out a lot with a girl that i went out with most of freshman year. Im going to be a senior now, and i know that she wants to go back out w/me. I care about her, and I think i do like her again, but I keep feeling like i should be playing the field more or something. I mean, it's the last year of high school, and i keep having this feeling that im taking the easy way out by going back out w/her, idk if i should feel this way, but i'd appreciate any advice you guys have.

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were me, id go and take advantage of my senior year to the best of my ability, and that would not include spending it with a girl who already screwed up with me before. If you play your cards right, she'll still be there when the year is over and you can have your fun then, but for not i would suggest just having the time of your life and mackin' your ass off.

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
nebody else?

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a long term girlfriend for nine months until summer stated, at that point I broke up with her being my last summer and all. I just didn't feel I was ment to be in a relationship for the last year of my highschool, with one person. Now it's the same but no commitment haha!!

Anyways man just do whatever feels right. If your spirit tells you to try her out again, by all means go for it, because nobody else knows what you know, do you get what I'm saying? But if you have doubts, any at all, then you might as well not.

Just do it man, put yourself out of your comfort zone and learn something.