"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Ex Girlfriend problems

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver, BC
Originally posted by BillN
My Girlfriend of 4 long years and I broke up about 2 months ago. We lived together for about 2 of those 4yrs, and that was probably the biggest mistake we had ever made in our relationship. Before her and I lived together, everything was so perfect, i miss those days. Anyways
Better to break it off while you are young. Some of my friends have had girlfriends for a few years while they were in high school. Now 6 years later they are stuck for life with the same chick.

I've had to break off a long relationship when I was young and AFC. It was tough... but it was the best thing I could have done.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top