Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex-AFC...Can't get over old rep!!!

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I have a confession to make.

I used to be the BIGGEST AFC....EVER....
I was so AFC its sad and I don't want to get into detail. Just imagine the saddest most pathetic virgin sap story u've heard on this board, and multiply it by ten. I was probably worse than that guy who didn't know which hole to stick it in...

Anyways, I've had a 180 degree transformation. I've gotten some 7's and 8's and 1 9 ladies and thier bodies from places I don't know. Far away from home. But back at home, I can't overcome the AFCloser-esque rep that i've gotten!!!

Help me out.

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your getting 7-8-9's why do you care what people think back home?

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get any of the girls at school, cuz they've all already have a mental picture of this geeky horny afc guy, even though i've been workin out, and lookin half decent, etc...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See, i'm making these some of these girls liken me, but They won't pursue because their friends haven't seen the new me and the old me is not on a very good list...

mikel

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to get over your geeky/horny bastard stereotype would be to catch them out one day and just show them that you arn't that anymore..No other way than just proveing them wrong.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man...the last thing you want to loose is your reputation.

it's in the 48 laws of power...guard your reputation with your life.

Just try to act like those days are over and now you've been enlightened...and the most important thing, DONT TAKE $HIT from ANYONE who calls you on your nerdy-ness or geeky-ness.

I used to have the same proplem...I just went to a different school in a different town...not too bad though, I can drive and it's only 20 minutes away. And I am the biggest pimp :cool: 'cos all the other guys are AFC

:D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me enlighten some of you guys.

When it comes to macking chicks you knew BEFORE you were a DJ, FORGET ABOUT THEM!

Why, you ask?:(

1) Trying to rekindle passions from a chick in your past, is like trying to light a wet log on fire. Although the interest might have been there before, it has been lost and it willl probably not come back.

2) Your reputation is already working against you, so you are at a disadvantage. Everyone has you in their head as a herb. It is difficult to change this mentality in their head (but not impossible), so it will be MUCH easier to just use these chicks as practice instead of tryin to get with them. This explains why it is difficult to mack new chicks, but very tough to ignite passion in a chick you have known for a long time. ( I know this from personal experience. In fact, I am just using my highschool as a training ground for when I go to college. :cool: )

Well, now you know...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mack of all Trades is absolutely correct. From my personal experience, trying to start something with a pre-DJ 'friend' in the past couple years can only end in either:
a) Disaster
or
b) Disaster

However, there is an exception to this. I've been able to pull this little stunt 3 times so far. I'm in my 4th year of HS, and from time to time I'll somehow come into contact with chicks from grade school (grades 1-8) or first year HS that I haven't seen in a long time because they don't go to my HS. This is DJ heaven. You already have tremendous rapport, because they 'know' you from the past, and you basically get a freebie shot at a new 'first impression' due to the long period of non-contact. This works so ridiculously well it isn't funny.
:D

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. A "Don Juan" is the type of guy that any girl will be interested in reguardless of previous opinions of you.

If a DJ tries to get girls from his past, it shouldn't make any difference. They will LIKE his change into a Don Juan.

If you have trouble getting a girl that knew before sosuave, you're simply not a DJ. Well on your way, perhaps, but the DJ gets the p*ssy he desires.

DR.EGGMAN

Banned
Reaction score
The best way toward a better reputation is to get the one fuker.

You know,the one that throws ****s at you everyday just because its fun?Kick his ass and do it with a shiatload of confidence and people will spread the word.Thats what I did and it worked for me.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It really sucks not having a good reputation for a long time. I didn't have a good reputation for the longest time, actually it lasted till now, in what is my senior year. I'm not going to waste the time trying to change my image because i'll be gone soon enough, and by the time I get it changed, it won't matter, school will be over. Be who you want to be, do the things you want to do, don't worry, it'll all be over sooner than you think. The ones that care what you were like, don't matter, and the ones that matter, won't care what you were like.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing, don't act like you were never and AFC. Acknowledge it, but don't wallow in it. I used to be stupid, immature, and inexperienced, something I still struggle with today. But I don't think about it all the time, because I can't if I want to move on. Accept who you were, then accept who you are, then if you're not happy with it, change.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, i said i was afc, not Mr. Nerdy-get-sh!t_kicked...

Yah. I'm hoping to go one girl at a time. Pick one and work on her so that I don't have to convince everyone at once ya know...

good idea?

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah

Yah. I'm hoping to go one girl at a time. Pick one and work on her so that I don't have to convince everyone at once ya know...
Not really, what I would do is go work on multiple chicks. What I try to do is at least 2 girls per every class that I have. I.E. I have 6 classes so thats 12 girls for me to mack on. Thats just at school, at work I have to get at least 1 per hour to mack on, and on school days that that is only 7 hours of work. So thats a total of 15 girls one day, and 11 girls the next (my school has a block schedule).

This not only helps your confidence, but it also gets your name thrown around... all though sometimes its not necessarily the greatest when one of your friends calls you a male slut.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dirk my man. Heres the most serious advice I think I have ever given.

Don't try to convince people that you aren't that person anymore. It will only cement that image of you in their minds. For the future, act the part of the DJ, dont even acknowledge how bad you were. Dont deny it, just dont talk about it.

Keep it cool, dont let any one woman get to you. Andthe most important thing, make sure you dont let yourself become AFCish around them to match their expectations, that is a slippery and deadly slope my friend.

Keep your stick on the ide man, and dont let it stress you. Consider them practice dummies(heh dummies), work your charms on them, and think about it. If you can DJ a chick who has you totally as an AFC in her mind think how well you will do with women who dont have that predetermined image.