Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everything in Life is a Poison

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The air you breathe is poison. Oxygen is highly lethal. Only 15% of the air is Oxygen, making one wonder its importance; surely you do need Oxygen, but hardly any to stay alive.

Sun rays are poison. There is a great misconception that a healthy tan is indeed healthy. Rather that tan of yours is your body reacting to being bombarded with death.

Vitamins are poision. Each and every one. Vitamin D, for instance, is an oxidant. If you consumed any vitamin in enough quantity, it will kill you.

The average person is exposed to 1,000 oxidants every day. Oxidants chip away at your genetics, eventually causing cells to become immortal, causing tumors.

Toothpaste is poison. Fluoride is rat poison. Fluoride never leaves your body, building up with time, and brushing your teeth will eventually kill you unless something else kills you first.

Soda is poison. It contains paint thinner.

Nutrionists wonder why there are nutrionists who die prematurely while there are fat bastards who live much longer. It's a great misconception that if you eat right and live right, you will live long and prosper. Your life span is determined by your genetics, providing the upper limit of how long you can live; you can shorten your life, but you can not prolong it.

Point is, don't worry so much about the right answers in life, because all the answers are wrong. Pick your poisons. Live a balanced life, but remember that whatever you do is really just killing you.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee... for the first time I realize why no-one survives from life alive.

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the point of this post?

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dish,

Point taken. The occasional glass of beer, a fried chicken dinner, and a roll in the hay with a cute stranger all have the potential to bring you nearer to disease and death. You can avoid alcohol and fried foods, and you can choose to abstain from the latter. Meanwhile, scientists squabble over whether or not the fluoride in our drinking water contributes to the striking prevalence of Alzheimer's disease in mature adults.

I suppose we all have to "pick our poisons" as you so mention; disease is inevitable and we are all mortal. I wonder what motivated you to post? In a recent thread, I made the observation that potato products are not very healthy and urged another member to stop including chips as part of his daily meal. Perhaps something along these lines incited you to speak your mind. I appreciate your post - it certainly is a wake-up call.

I believe that folks who endeavor to become big and ripped face a special challenge of having their poisons picked for them. I will not grow unless I eat healthy and often, sleep eight hours each night, and avoid alcohol, stimulants, and quickly metabolized sources of carbohydrates whenever possible.

But, now that you mention it, I guess I would like to spend the remainder of my time having fun with friends, learning about science, looking fly, and... being with women. Rather that than being affraid to take chances and avoid potentially exciting experiences because of the associated risks.

Cool post.

DWK

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how fast people can be infected with neurotic philosophies.

remember that whatever you do is really just killing you.
BS. That's like saying when you're born, you start dying. BS.

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the point?

It's one of the inescapable Laws of Thermodynamics. That's why it would be impossible to live forever. That's why you don't see shards of broken glass fly up off the floor and reassemble themselves into a vase. Entropy is always increasing in the Universe, which includes all the cells of your body. You don't need poison to kill your body--the Universe is doing it for you already.

Don't you just love physics?

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the middle ages making it to your 40th birthday was not a common thing, but you're right humans can't do anything to prolong their lives.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soshyopathe
Everything in moderation, dumbass. Anything in high quantity will kill you.
Some stuff is bad for you, even in moderation.

Cigarettes, Margarine(read: edible plastic)...........

I kind of understand his post, meaning that even the "healthy stuff" isn't always healthy. This reminds me, i gotta take my vitamins... :p