"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Everything but Sex

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Hey ,

Thats what my date told me ..she is a very nice and quality woemna with lots of substance that I admire and like. She said she is mad about me.She stayed over two nights but no sex..only touching and lip kissing. My hands and tounge was all over and she was red hot but refused to de-clothe.

She said that she will only make love to her husband...and we can have fun but no sex..it seems. She is religious to some extent as well..attends mass and religious gathering. She agreed on a two day trip to a mountai resort..should I keep trying to take off her clothes or give up too soon? Looks like she is slowly giving in...but still scared. I had a long talk with her about sex and she said she cant do it..she will have sex only with her husband..

I like her ways and we are connected..but then she is forcing me to cheat on her..by refusing the bang !!! Some of my previous girlfriends also started with this comment but end up ****ing me like crazy :)

What shall I do...I have been dating all while but could not find a quality woman to hook up until now..help guys..thanks !!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Don't put up with this BS. Do you think she would tell this to Brad Pitt or Pierce Brosnan if they went out with her??

My opinion, move on. But I will get flamed by the religious and AFC on this site for this opinion

Dietzcoi
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
Religion is for the weak minded :p
Now ill get flamed too :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

smooth666

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2004
Messages
136
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by ANIRBAN
Hey ,

Thats what my date told me ..she is a very nice and quality woemna with lots of substance that I admire and like. She said she is mad about me.She stayed over two nights but no sex..only touching and lip kissing. My hands and tounge was all over and she was red hot but refused to de-clothe.

She said that she will only make love to her husband...and we can have fun but no sex..it seems. She is religious to some extent as well..attends mass and religious gathering. She agreed on a two day trip to a mountai resort..should I keep trying to take off her clothes or give up too soon? Looks like she is slowly giving in...but still scared. I had a long talk with her about sex and she said she cant do it..she will have sex only with her husband..

I like her ways and we are connected..but then she is forcing me to cheat on her..by refusing the bang !!! Some of my previous girlfriends also started with this comment but end up ****ing me like crazy :)

What shall I do...I have been dating all while but could not find a quality woman to hook up until now..help guys..thanks !!


How old is she? For how long have you been dating her?

If short/young give her some more time. If not DUMP HER as soon as possible...
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
I think you can get somewhere before too long. All she is saying is that she needs to feel like you are going to be around with her for a long time (she is probably too young to know what forever really is).


The only question is whether you like her enough to stick around. If not, then I agree why bother.
 

TheRock

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Look give her a little bit more time but not too much more time. Really romance her and see if that helps .You never mentioned how old she is which is .Eighteen I would understand her .Thirty five move on she has got problems.
 

ANIRBAN

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
She is...

She is 29 years old..1 year less than mine....I will wait for our outing this sat-sun if she gives in fne..if I think she is still possesive about her body then...I will surely next her....
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I assume that you, for some reason, have to have sex. If this is the case, and you can not live without sex, then you should next her. I respect her position and I don't think that you should force her to give up her beliefs just because you don't agree. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but if you can't respect her decitions then you need to find someone else.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
29 and is super religious and won't have sex until marriage? SHe is a 29 year old virgin??

Does dating her sound like a good idea to any of you?

In fact she may be asexual. I found a really scary site... www.asexuality.org.

If you get ahold of an "asexual" woman, God help you!

Do not listen to the AFC advice!! NEXT!

Dietzcoi
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
29 year old FEMALE virgin?!?!? Now I've heard everything. Tell her it's over because you have needs she can't fulfill, and that you hope she gets another chance at a guy like you one day and doesn't blow it THAT time too.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Tell her thats fine with you - but as a man you have needs.

She'll need to blow you on a regular basis....

Or - if she refuses, then tell her your cool with that if she's cool with you getting it elsewhere :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Master Homer

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Originally posted by NewMan

Or - if she refuses, then tell her your cool with that if she's cool with you getting it elsewhere :D
I was drinking some milk and this line made me spew it all over my floor. :(
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
If you can't be patient then dump her. I'd say give her at most one month - after that she's going to keep pulling your strings and you will be unhappy if you want sex from her. I had the same experience - I dated this girl who wouldn't give in (found out she had mental probs) then I started dating another girl.. in secret , after I got some from the new girl I dumped the old girl. Basically the girl who provided sex gave me emotional/physical support while the other just gave me emotional. After thinking about this a bit... A healthy woman WANTS sex.
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
If you can't be patient then dump her. I'd say give her at most one month - after that she's going to keep pulling your strings and you will be unhappy if you want sex from her. I had the same experience - I dated this girl who wouldn't give in (found out she had mental probs) then I started dating another girl.. in secret , after I got some from the new girl I dumped the old girl. Basically the girl who provided sex gave me emotional/physical support while the other just gave me emotional. After thinking about this a bit... A healthy woman WANTS sex.

Exactly! A healthy woman wants sex, so why are you telling him to wait a month longer and be patient? If she hasn't given it up for 29 years, you really think one more month is going to do anything? The only chance he has is to tell her he can't be in a relationship where there's no sex, and leave the choice up to her. If she cares enough about him she'll smarten up and lose the gay no sex till marriage ideal, if not, her loss.
 
Top