Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone read this.

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to say what I think alot of my fellow DJ's are either too lazy, have said, or are too afraid to say.

1) There really are MILLIONS of fricken women out there. Quit crying over individual ones that you can't get, or don't like you, or are a btich to you, etc.

2) Sometimes, you just aren't compatible with the girl that your after. Or shes a weirdo. Or shes plain not attracted to you. Your gonna hafta deal.

3) Keep your f***ing composure. In every situation, know that you can handle it, know your priorities, don't try to please toher people. Remember: 90% OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HIGHSCHOOL WILL BE OUT TO PROVE SOMETHING TO YOU.

4) No one is better then you.

5 Take a jolly stroll down QUITCHER*****IN' boulavard and perhaps visit GROWSOMEBALLS avenue. Honestly, THERE IS TOO MUCH COMPLAINING GOING ON.
also, THERE IS TOO MUCH WUSSY BEHAVIOR.

Lastly, quit taking ****.
You like your best friend, right?
Do you stand up for them?
Then why wouldnt you stand up for yourself?

thats all

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Applauds*

Excellent advice. (Especailly 2 and 3)

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5 Take a jolly stroll down QUITCHER*****IN' boulavard and perhaps visit GROWSOMEBALLS avenue. Honestly, THERE IS TOO MUCH COMPLAINING GOING ON.
also, THERE IS TOO MUCH WUSSY BEHAVIOR.
ROFL

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by aerodynamyk
Remember: 90% OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HIGHSCHOOL WILL BE OUT TO PROVE SOMETHING TO YOU.
Too True.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, man.

Nappy_Rooted

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't even know why it's such a big deal in highschool anyways. i treat highschool like practice for when it matters. we're too young to be trippin over a girl right now...we haven't even begun to live our lives yet! good post man.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice! nice! props to ya! we all need a lil fire up our asses once in a while to realize where we are and how stupid we look worrying about ONE GIRL.