Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone Read! Everyone Post!

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Well you know that valentines is coming up and I think it is a important holiday for some DJ's. And i have a girlfriend and im ready for some ideas.

So what are you guys doin? Movies, Restruant, Cards or what. Just everyone post what there doin. Even if you dont have a girl friend, just post some stuff.

I want everyone who reads this to post at least one idea. Not only for me but for other DJ's too. So what could we do that is not AFCish, but that is the right, Don Juan thing to do?

Thanks everyone,
Mafiosoman14 :cool:
Happy Valentines to everyone and Good Luck with your women.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
give her the lay of her life

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh, can't think of anything...:p
On V-day I got dances for 2nd graders here.
So I go to dance to those silly dances with my partner, who is really a friend (to me at least;)).
Hmmm... no one is going to get anything from me on that day.
Oh, I say happy Valentine if someone says it to me.:rolleyes:

Oh, If I had a gf, I would fukk her brains out...
Well, I don't, so it isn't so special.

the lionheart

Don Juan
Reaction score
it'd really depend on if i was involved or not...

If I was, I'd probably give her some chocolate or somethin like that behind closed doors. I don't bother myself with making a big show of things like that, the guys that bring like 20 pounds of flowers and chi to school must have more burdens then their flowers on their backs.

If I wasn't, (like I am) it wouldn't be a big deal. As long as I have a valentine, I don't think its really some big ordeal. maybe just be like hey girl, wanna be my valentine? and theyd be like sure! and that would be that.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I give out on Valentine's Day are kisses.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something from the heart... that's plain and simple. If you have been with your girlfriend for a while... you'll know will surprise her which in turn will probably give you some of the best (insert sexual activity here) to date. If you haven't been going with her for that long get her something regular or nothing @ all. But... for all of those guys who are single don't fret... this'll be my first Valentine's Day with a girlfriend and I always managed to come up with all kinds of things to do when I alone Valentine-less and all of my friends abandoned me for their significant other. As quiet as its kept, there are plenty of girls to meet on Valentine's Day. The best thing to do is to go somewhere that you know their will be a lot of people and go by yourself. I can almost guarantee you would have met @ least 20 girls who are also Valentine-less.

The Matrix: Reloaded

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now as it stands the girl i am 'seeing' is gonna make me supper. I don't know what else we're gonna do, well i got ideas, lol, but there isn't anything out of the ordinary about what we're going to do.