“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

everybody says "He is writing all of girls"

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
420
Reaction score
52
Age
23
I was a nerd in high school. Than I came med school for university but at 1st class(I was 18yo) I wasn't know anything about girls. So I wrote some of them from Instagram and we all were in same class... So people thought I'm writing everybody.
Now I'm 20 and I know more but this effects me bad.
I saw a girl. She is so beatiful and She is the just girl I feel excited with her for last 2 years. But she thinks "I write every other girl. So I don't love her. I just treat her lile any girl"

Can I fix that? Or what can i do with that.
I can't meet with other people because im in a small town. Also I don't know where to meet new people. There is just Cafes.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2010
Messages
3,880
Reaction score
2,924
Location
Wilmington, DE
I'm gonna wager English isn't your first language. Your question doesn't make sense.

Are you saying a girl you've been dating 2 years doesn't think you love her because you used to message other girls?

OR

Are you saying you've been simping for this chick for 2 years and she won't go out with you because you've been messaging other girls?
 
Top