"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Every Mans Worst Nightmare

Pimpology101

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Have u ever been in a situation and everything is going good then all the sudden she says, "I dont think its a very good time"? Well this happened to me the other weekend with a girl in the back of my truck. How do I go about this situation is the dilema. Should I say oh... I see. Try to do other things? Anyway it was really awkward. How do the don juan masters react to the dreaded time of the month!?:eek:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MR. Fox

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Tell her that it is actually more pleasurable for her to do it during that time of the month. And if that fails tell her that just b/c its she has a visitor doesnt mean taht you cant still get some.
 

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
/\ What did you think was gonna happen? I personally have no problem with that. Make sure that she's not diseased. Blood contact transmits diseases fairly well, or so i was told.
 

ToP DoN

Banned
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
San Francisco
no problems here

it doesnt matter to me...you have to expect that when its that time of the month...some girls dont mind and some do...it just depends on the girl...most dont because they will feel dirty..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Never argue with a girl about sex. Say that you completly understand and go back to kissing... rinse and repeat.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I agree with the dude with that blood story. Nah don't go there guys. Just go back to making out and make her suck your schlong - girls who do it LOVE YOU.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
use the other alternatives to vaginal sex. otherwise just be patient and wait it out.
 
Top