Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever Changing Taste in Women

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I can remember, I've always striven to get the most popular, prettiest, baddest girl. I would always tell myself that one day I'll get that girl once I elevate my own status. I would work hard, put my time in at the university, graduated, got a good paying job, then a better one, then bought motorcycles, nice cars, a house, etc. Then I look back and realized that every time I went up in status, my taste for women changed. I no longer cared for the one I wanted originally. I wanted something better. On a number of occasions I ended up hooking up with said woman but didn't feel a sense of accomplishment. I felt I could do better at that point. Not to mention some of those women devalued by having children and/or did not age well. An example, I recently ran across the Facebook of a girl I damn near worshipped when I was 19. She was 23 and I thought she was way out of my league. Blonde hair, big tits, pretty face. Now she has 2 kids, she's 37 but looks like mid 40s and single according to her FB status. I'm left stunned. No way would I care to reach out to her now.

I guess the point of this post is to not work so hard to better yourself to get a particular woman. It doesn't really work that way. Your taste will change as your sense of worth changes.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the nature of man and reality, we are never satisfied with what we have and achieving something or getting that woman is never going to make us happy because once we get what we want, we just start desiring the next thing.

Nothing is constant and holding on to something in the hope that it will make you happy is a recipe for disappointment. This is why living in the moment is so much more fulfilling than putting off living your life for some plan to be happy when you find that one job or one woman who will make it all worthwhile. It won't, so just enjoy yourself now.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the nature of man and reality, we are never satisfied with what we have and achieving something or getting that woman is never going to make us happy because once we get what we want, we just start desiring the next thing.

Nothing is constant and holding on to something in the hope that it will make you happy is a recipe for disappointment. This is why living in the moment is so much more fulfilling than putting off living your life for some plan to be happy when you find that one job or one woman who will make it all worthwhile. It won't, so just enjoy yourself now.
It's funny though. I've always been taught to never settle for anything I feel is inferior. Always aim high. Set high standards. When does it stop? If I'm constantly improving, my expectations and desires also elevate. It's a constant chasing of something better. Such is life I suppose.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since I can remember, I've always striven to get the most popular, prettiest, baddest girl. I would always tell myself that one day I'll get that girl once I elevate my own status. I would work hard, put my time in at the university, graduated, got a good paying job, then a better one, then bought motorcycles, nice cars, a house, etc. Then I look back and realized that every time I went up in status, my taste for women changed. I no longer cared for the one I wanted originally. I wanted something better. On a number of occasions I ended up hooking up with said woman but didn't feel a sense of accomplishment. I felt I could do better at that point. Not to mention some of those women devalued by having children and/or did not age well. An example, I recently ran across the Facebook of a girl I damn near worshipped when I was 19. She was 23 and I thought she was way out of my league. Blonde hair, big tits, pretty face. Now she has 2 kids, she's 37 but looks like mid 40s and single according to her FB status. I'm left stunned. No way would I care to reach out to her now.

I guess the point of this post is to not work so hard to better yourself to get a particular woman. It doesn't really work that way. Your taste will change as your sense of worth changes.
Ah and how does the man at the top feel?

The man at the top selects who to bring up with him, because no one else is on his level or above. He elevates a woman of his choosing and turns her into his goddess. And at the same time is willing to watch her walk or walk himself.

'i can do better' is a healthy mentality to a point. But then it's not about finding better, it's about making better. A man that can inspire a woman to upgrade herself is the real treasure.

It can seem like being captain save-a-h0 , but as long as you maintain your self respect you will only inspire women that you enjoy inspiring.

You mold a woman in your image through inspiration, and this skill directly translates to molding your children. You will always be the better one, that's generally what a good leader does. But a good leader also plays to the strengths of his followers.

It can seem counterintuitive. On one hand you don't want a complete garbage person to try and fix, but on the other hand no one is perfect and dropping the ego fueled comparisons is how true inspiration manifests. It's a delicate balancing act.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't stop buying sneakers. One day I dropped at least 600GBP on a pair of crocodile skin Air One Lux. The ones handmade in Italy, with the 18 carat gold aglets.

The ultimate sneakers.

My sneaker obsession stopped and since then (about ten years ago) I've only purchased five or six pairs at most.