Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even older women don't want wusses

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's been written on the forums ad nauseum that a girl want a man, not a wimp. That's true of women no matter what the age.

I had lunch yesterday with a fifty three year old woman, (I guess by now you guys have figured out that I'm banging any good looking woman over fifty that I can get my hands on, they're so much fun!) and it was excellent conversation.

During the lunch, through the jigs and the reels I threw out the question of what's the worst decision she ever made in her life. The reply was to stay with her former husband for as long as she did. She said the biggest turn off about the guy was that he was a wuss, he wouldn't stand up to her at all. No matter what, he wanted her at all cost, even to his self worth. She could do what she wanted and say what she wanted and he'd keep coming back for more. The guy wouldn't stand up to her. I guess he figured that being non confrontational and giving her her own way all the time would get him brownie points. In her own words, nothing could have been further from the truth.

I'm not sure where this is going yet, if anywhere, because I'm spending time, probably more than I should, with the forty five year old who's just recently starting to suck like a woman should:). If past experience with this age group tells me anything, it's that if I want I can have her stripped naked and spread out on my bed within two weeks.

I'm not sure yet what course of action to take.........hell what am I saying, I course I'm sure; her ass is mine for the taking and take it I'm going to.:D

Reaction score
Yeah, especially older women. They are not tainted by the new society that is emerging out their. Those soft effiminante men. These women still like the old masculine actors the best and still love the old ways.

Reaction score
Now that we have our own section let me reshare this article that I've read:

Holding Out for a Hero

Women, even the most independent of heterosexual women, tend
to respond very, very powerfully to a primitive archetype: the powerful man. When women get involved with men they don’t view as “powerful”— when they date “nice guys” and “good providers,” it’s often because they’ve been hurt by guys they’ve found more exciting. And that fantasy of the powerful, exciting man is almost always latent, and therefore something you can tap into.

Mr. Powerful is the guy you find in romance novels. Of course, in
romance novels he’s always rich and handsome, tall of stature, deep of
voice, and broad of shoulder, but those, for our purposes, aren’t his most important attributes. The important attributes are products of belief and behavior, and therefore, things you can adopt and demonstrate, in a way that excites the women you meet.

What are the attributes of the powerful man?

First, independence.
The hero doesn’t need her. Moreover, he frequently rejects her in subtle ways. He often leans away from her and moves away from her, out of arm’s reach. His body language, facial expression, and vocal tone frequently deliver nonverbal messages of “I don’t need you; you need me” or “You’re not important” or “You’re not good enough” or “You’re disappointing me.”

Second, the hero has plans and objectives, a path he’s chosen for
himself. These things don’t center around her. As far as the hero is
concerned, she can stay or go. Whatever she does or thinks or feels won’t sway him from his path. If she’s really, really lucky—if she proves again and again how worthy she is—maybe he will let her have a place in his life.But she will never be the center of his life.

Third, the hero is determined. The hero knows what he’s doing,
knows where he’s going, and goes after what he wants until he gets it.
Nothing sways him, and he doesn’t b*tch or whine about mistakes or errors.
Make it absolutely clear that your aims are the only things that really matterto you.

Fourth, the hero is greater and more special than she is—he
doesn’t put her on a pedestal; instead, he occasionally lifts her up to his pedestal, and usually just allows her to fantasize him doing it. The rule is this: He must always demonstrate that he regards himself and his aims as more important than her aims and her needs. While women love intimacy,when it comes to love, they usually want intimacy with someone they see as greater, rather than someone they see as a mere equal.

Fifth, he challenges her. In practice, this sometimes means
undermining her confidence--and as we’ve mentioned, when you do this,
when you subtly or not so subtly reject or downgrade her, she’ll often find it stimulating and energizing. Use the following formulas: “Too bad you aren’t/don’t X” and “If only you were/could X”.

When you challenge her or criticize her, she’ll often become
motivated to prove her worthiness. You should occasionally point out her shortcomings, and most importantly, contemptuously point out her behavior when she tries to play games.

You can also be challenging by being a) volcanic and/or b) remote.
To achieve the effect of Amorous Vulcanism, you should raise your voice, make melodramatic physical gestures, be impatient, smolder, glower.

Occasionally act very angry. Your intensity will reinforce her sense that, in being with you, she’s part of something exciting.

To be remote, use silence a great deal. Silence, in combination with
eye contact, is very powerful. After you deliver a script, make eye contact and hold it silently—this will usually encourage her to process what you’ve said even more thoroughly. Also, don’t talk about yourself very much, except in relation to your plans and your objectives.

Your silence lets her project her romantic fantasies all the more thoroughly. Don’t talk about your doubts or errors. Silence can have the cruel but useful effect of heightening her anxieties. And in worrying about whether she’s about to lose you, she sees your value grow. And in seeing your value grow, she feels prouder of the relationship and more fulfilled.

Perhaps the best approach is to alternate Angry Intensity with Cold
Inaccessibility. These behaviors, of course, are the sticks—the carrots, which should form the basis of your relationship, are the good feelings you create through regular verbal stimulation. As much as possible, say only things that will induce strong states in her—induce strong positive feelings, negative feelings, positive feelings—and not much else.

Pump up her emotions, and then give her lots of silence. Ignore her. When you do venture something personal or reveal vulnerability, it’ll seem like a reward, and a mark of how Deep your relationship is becoming.

Bear in mind, though, that when women complain about a lack of
communication, they’re usually upset at the lack of pleasurable verbal
stimulation—that is, the lack of those kinds of experiences which this report has taught you to create. When you provide regular verbal stimulation and feed her plenty of bubblewords, “communication” will seldom be an issue.

One might think: Hey, you’ve pretty much just recommended
behaving like a Neanderthal.
Yes. Bear in mind that if you ask a woman about the sort of behaviors
described above, she’ll almost surely describe them as reprehensible and very unattractive. What does she like? Well, she’ll probably say, she really likes nice, patient, respectful, loyal guys who treat her really well…

On the other hand, if you simply manifest the sort of behaviors
described above, she’ll tell all her friends what an exciting guy she’s met.

Review
Women find you more attractive when you display the following attributes:
1. Independence. You don’t need her; she needs you.
2. Focus. Your goals are more important than anything else, including her.
3. Determination. You persist in the face of obstacles.
4. Superiority (to her and others). You’re the elusive prize; she should feel
that not losing you is a challenge in itself.
5. Alternating Intensity and Coolness. On occasion, be rude, challenging,
provocative, and/or frustrating—it’s much better to piss her off than to
bore her.

Reaction score
And this one from Players University:

Ideas in the area of Persuasion.

Players who stay in the game will develop their powers of persuasion over time. The art of persuasion is a powerful tool in the game. Your objective as players is to persuade that fine assed woman in the club to leave with you and no one else.

Most women when they go out to a club do so with the idea that they will be going home alone. But what you don’t realize is that they would love to meet a man and stop for a late night cub of java or a snack or even just exchange phone numbers. But you have to persuade her butt to make this choice. And if you know anything about women making choices then you get an idea of it’s complexity.

Women want to meet a real man. Your job is to convince her that you are the one. She has gotta feel that she is going to be a happier person for meeting and leaving with you.

Take a moment to step into that fine ho’s shoes. She needs a companion and a friend. She most likely lonely, vulnerable and in need of emotional excitement in her life. It’s up to you to prove that you are the man who can give this to her. Sell her the dream, nobody says you actually have to deliver it.

You don’t want her thinking your just trying to get into her panties. You gotta make it easy for her to leave with you to have coffee after your done at the night club. The key is to make her feel safe. Tell her to drive her car and pick a well lit restaurant to go to.

You want her to start making choices that she will feel good about. What’s going through her mind are little fears that you must address such as:

· Fear of being alone with your happy ass where there are no other people
· The problems with driving alone to a far off diner
· Will she get enough sleep to get to work on time
· Does she have enough money to pay for coffee
· Will this fool try to get too close to her over coffee

Deal with these before hand to eliminate any possible resistance. Now since your still thinking from her perspective, do you think that fine assed woman enjoys being alone for the night? Do you think she took a shower, got hella dressed up, put on all that makeup, and drove to the club alone just to end up being alone at the end?

These ho’s will drop kick their best friend across the room for a chance to meet a real man. So when you see a group of fine women out having a good time, well guess what, most of them really are not having such a good time after all. Most of them would love to meet you and enjoy your company.

Ok now back into your own heads. You know these women need companionship. What they are looking for are relationships (ohh the pain of that word). You must make them realize that you are what they are looking for. By hanging out with you they will get the promised land that they have been waiting for.

When you step up to her, make sure you look clean, confident, and capable. Look like your easy to talk to. She will be wondering “oh sh*t another one”. This is where you let your confident aura and slightly ****y smile win her over.

After your approach, you need to continue the persuasive process by giving her little rewards. Get her to feeling positive. I will give her a little side ways compliment. Nothing about her looks because that’s too obvious. For example with the recent catch, I told her that she was very passionate and sensual. That was the first time anyone had ever told her something like that, now she is on my team. Make sure your compliment comes from truth though. Nothing stinks worse than a fake assed compliment.

Here is a little trick that I read about. After you find out what her name is, ask her what her friends call her. Then start using that name. This will make you seem like a close friend instead of a stranger.

In your conversation you need to dig into her life story. I like to look for areas of commonality that will tie us together closer.

Your job here is to give her positive vibes, either in conversation, dancing, having a drink with you or whatever. Keep your conversation away from anything negative. If she refuses to go for a drink or coffee somewhere else then settle on just the phone number and be happy with it. She may have a hundred reasons for not going and not a one of them has anything to do with you.

Keep your sh*t simple. Women can’t make up their minds about anything. Don’t try to get all complicated on her and give her a long list of directions to someplace. Keep is easy and simple. You gotta stay in step with her pea brain…LOL.

Let’s take a moment to step back into Her head. Women are loaded with fears. You can use these fears to come out on top. They get pressure from their families, friends, pastors or whomever to find a decent fool to hook up with. Add to that the stress of getting past their prime, I think ya’ll can see where I am leading with this.

Play on her doubts. Subtly let her know she is passing up a great opportunity to get with someone who isn’t like the other fools out there. Remember they only want relationships and to be loved. Women do not crave sex just for sex, the way we do. A lot of these fine assed women aren’t interested in your money. All they want is your companionship and friendship and to feel “safe”.

Ok armed with this information next time your out in the club scene, step up without hesitation. What’s that old saying “he who hesitates masterbates”.

Whether you looking for just one woman or multiple women in your lives, you have what they want. All you gotta do is let them know it.

c-man: I know your tired of spending your evenings alone
Ho: Yeah, I really hate watching tv all by myself
c-man: Why don't you come have coffee with me tomorrow nite around 7pm over at Starbucks.
Ho: that sounds real nice.
c-man: cool. put your number in my cell phone and I will hit you up around 5pm to confirm.

This little convo, you reminded her of her problem, then you offered her a way out to fix her situation. Real smooth like a pimp.

Reaction score
And one more from my own files:

Pimpin in the Night Clubs:
This is for my N*gga who lives down under or some where the f**k over there...

The real key to night clubs is your aura. I think Scotty called it pimp juice recently. When you walk in don't think ho's aren't checking you the f**k out, cause they are. You gotta look good and feel good when you walk in.

You've probably heard that those first 2 seconds count, well they do. In those 2 seconds ho have sized you up, figured how much you make, how well you f**k, how big ya d*ck is, and decided if they gonna give you some p*ssy...LOL. It really is that serious.

Recently I have been experimenting with how important clothes are in the process. My previous dress was jeans and jean coat...but dam now it's hot as f**k in cali so f**k that. I caught a harder type of b*tch that wanted a rough kneck type of man with those clothes or I caught ho's that were attracted to the masculine thing.

I am now wearing dress slacks, dress shirts, dress shoes. (sorry Neo I just can't do the leather pants thing, maybe 10 years ago, I'm too old now...LOL). The clothes actually do help you feel like a million bucks so it adds a booster to your energy. When you look pimpin you feel pimpin.

You also get the majority of your aura from your ATTITUDE. Which should be:

"You mutha's know how I am always talking about alpha male this and alpha male that. Here is some sh*t that I found on that subject:
"The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid, let alone get to the pimp status).
Often it seems like you know guys who are always getting laid and other guys never get laid. You'll even see women talking to/hanging out/being friends with the average guy, but then sleep with some other guy (even if he is a jerk, sleeps around and doesn't respect them). The guy who gets laid is playing the role of the alpha male, while the other guys are submissive males. We here on the PN know them as SYMPS or sympathizers.
I'm saying be the guy who gets laid (and paid). That guy is confident that he's going to get laid, because he knows he's an alpha male. He knows that women and people in general want to be with him so he doesn't shy away from conversation and meeting new people. He doesn't worry what others think about him when he's doing his thing. He takes control of a situation with authority. He knows he's fun to be with because he is always having a good time and therefore he _is_ fun to be with (too cool to trip). He knows that if he is in a group of guys and a group of girls, he will be the one the girls choose to be with, and by having this to be the expected outcome, it is a self fufilling proficy. (Sounds like pimp status to me-ZenMack)
Ok here's, how I did the Alpha/Dominant Male thing.... First I created a model of what I thought a Dominant Male should be. Much the same as the one stated before. Then I used it to change my frame of reference about myself, ie I stepped into my model of the Dominant Male. I claimed what I knew to be my genetic right. nd I didn't care who knew it. I didn't make excuses for it either. I just excepted it as the natural order of things. This is not an ******d thing that you do but rather an inward change that radiates ******d in everything you do.
**from Zen...fake it until you make" it********************************
"Being the alpha male is all about attitude and projecting the image that you are fun to be with and the woman should want to be with you. Being the alpha male is self perpetuating. The more you believe you are the alpha male, the more you become the alpha male.

"There's an attitude to take with Dimes (and all women really) that is pure gold. The thought is that "INSTINCTUALLY women KNOW their role." The key word here is INSTINCTUALLY. What this means is that on an "instinctual" level women ARE all the ....

same! They get their juices flowing when they are in the presence of a MAN who is living HIS ROLE. MAN is the dominant one, NOT woman. And deep down inside women KNOW this. This has NOTHING to do with being an *******. This is about being a MAN who is NOT afraid [which doesn't necessarily only have to mean the usual "TARZAN NOT AFRAID!!.
You have to be the MAN who has all the sexual power. And when a woman (no matter how fine-assed) sees and feels the presence of a man whom she recognizes as the dominant one while SHE isn't, she does what every woman does - that is SURRENDERS to the more powerful being. And all that acting like she's hot and knows she's the stuff and all those other "head up in the air" tricks are just a test and a way to weed out all the men who are less powerful than her and don't know their role as a MAN."
This is for those who haven't gotten tight on their game yet.

So how do you act like an alpha?
Imagine how you would behave toward the b*tch if you had 8 other ho’s waiting in line to fulfill your needs right then. Imagine if these ho’s were just waiting for you to call to throw some p*ssy at you then you:
1. You act smooth as sh*t, ****y confident and super sure of your self. This alone sets them panties to burning.
2. You play hard to get. This is also a disquised test to see if your like those other symps who wanna just f**k.
3. You exude confidence, because it doesn’t matter what she thinks of yo ass you got 8 other ho’s who think highly of you and will drink your spew from a champaine glass.
4. You let her ass do most of the work. Buy “me” a drink b*tch. This sh*t really works too.
5. You spit some game at her but she has to meet you more than half way in the convo.
6. If she said something stupid like she doesn’t sleep with someone on the first date,. You tell the b*tch she’s gotta do better than that. “You gotta do better than that baby” “Shaquitta, yo’ big ass is going to have to do better than that sh*t”
7. If she declines, you walk the f**k away first. I did this with that Russian b*tch I met last week. She thought a N*gga was going to jump through hoops (tried to test me to see if I would symp the f**k out). I walked the f**k away from her, and went to talk to another ho’, like I stated in another post who do you think she went to at the end of the evening?
8. If you do grace the b*tch with some of your valuable time, you set your tolerance low. You ass is a pimp, your not going to sit there for hours and listen to her babbling sh*t about the starving children of the world. “baby this has been real but I gots things to do.” Seriously direct that convo where you want it to go.
9. When she says or does something stupid point that sh*t out. Make fun of her silly ass. I am a master of this sh*t. I can impersonate people to a tee and believe me when I get done making fun of dime ass *****es they know who their daddy is.
10. If you don’t agree with the b*tch on something step the f**k up and say so. I told this fine sista a few weeks ago she was full of sh*t. She thought she was so hot because she knows Danny Glover and works for him on occasion with her PR company projects. Hell b*tch I know the business too, I’m not impressed. Wanna impress me take my black d*ck and swallow every last inch of it and not gag, sh*t.
11. One of Paradise’s jewels. Compliment the b*tch sparingly or if at all.
12. When you do grace a ho with your eye presence, you look at her as if you are evaluating or appraising the b*tch. Keep that wolf under raps. Essentially you are appraising her for her chances to hang with YOU. See that sh*t on eye contact fellas."

Ok from the above 2 posts that I took from another site, yall should see the importance and know how to project the correct attitude.

It doesn't matter what you say to a woman when you walk up to her...those corny lines don't matter, but if you have the right attitude even they will work magic for you.

Ok after you walk in. You gotta circle the club and see who's buying what your selling. I think I posted some sh*t on ho's buying signals. The most dominante one is who is making eye contact with me when I walk by.

Mark those out for future opportunities.

Post up near or like me after getting a drink almost right on the dance floor and watch the crowd for a minute. YOUR trying to catch eye contact with some of the dancers for possible opportunities. See who's buying.

Pick the top chooser...by their interest level. they will give you many looks to catch your eye or even smile at you. Those are the ones you want to approach. All the other people don't even exist!

If I like someone on the floor and she is with girlfriends I will step up to her and take her.

If not then I will pick out a possible who isn't dancing and just go over and grab her hand...with the ****iest attitude I can muster. I have had a couple of ho's say some sh*t like.."oh you wanna dance with me" I will ignore what ever they say and just keep walking with them as if I fully expect them to keep on following...and they do!

You can see how your attitude is your biggest weapon in your arsenal.

Learn to fake it like I did until it became real for me every day. I live pimpin 100 percent now. I now look back on my past and think what a waste of time my high school days were. If I new what I know now, I woulda turned out as a pimp right in High School... Cordova High School. Class of 19**...dam it's been along ****ing time.

Reaction score
Falcon, you are dating girls over 50? Damn dude, how old are you, 70? What's up with that? Divorcees in their 30's are just as desperate and willing to please - why not go after them?

Player_Supreme, your first post describes exactly how men used to behave in the days before the hor/homo agenda took hold of the minds of the youth!

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Falcon, you are dating girls over 50? Damn dude, how old are you, 70? What's up with that? Divorcees in their 30's are just as desperate and willing to please - why not go after them?
I'm not sure what's up wiht that, I just have a thing for older women. That said, my acceptable range is like late thirties to mid fifties at the current time and I'm in my early forties. If you haven't noticed most fifty year olds take pretty damn good care of themselves these days. Also, I'm interested in banging them, not marrying them.;)

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Playa supreme you da man. I always like your post as well as PRL.

I'm married but I find that I occainsly have to put my women in check even after 10 years of marriage.

When I'm out and about I still try and put those techniques into play. I often find that the more ****y I act the more attention I get from females.

Good work and keep the posts coming guys.

Peace
Sho

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

...To be remote, use silence a great deal. Silence, in combination with
eye contact, is very powerful. After you deliver a script, make eye contact and hold it silently—this will usually encourage her to process what you’ve said even more thoroughly. Also, don’t talk about yourself very much, except in relation to your plans and your objectives.

Your silence lets her project her romantic fantasies all the more thoroughly. Don’t talk about your doubts or errors. Silence can have the cruel but useful effect of heightening her anxieties. And in worrying about whether she’s about to lose you, she sees your value grow. And in seeing your value grow, she feels prouder of the relationship and more fulfilled.

complete silence with strong EC is very powerful, in a number of ways.

when a chick spews shyt on me for example, i'll just give her an unapproving smirk and stare into her eyes until she breaks the EC off. ususally this takes 5 seconds. by her breaking it off, it's like i've won the "argument" and i've never uttered a word.

"win without fighting", as Master Sun Tzu (The Art Of War) would say.

this is universal--women who are older or dumb chicks who are 21 or your 4 year old daughter or your buds.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
useless side note:

EVERYONE worth their weight in salt avoids wuzzies. they just bring people down.