"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Even More.. Wow..f***ked up

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Some of you might remember my post "Wow..f***ked up" from a few months back where a girl asked me to meet her out, but was still on a date.
I ran into her since then quite a few times and basically freindzoned her to access her friends. Although I know that she is not relationship material, she is fun. She still flirts with me incessantly, gets touchy, but I give nothing back except maybe when I have had a few drinks. She has even asked me to come to her place. She had told me that the guy mentioned in my previous post was insanely jealous (told me a couple crazy stories like him banging on her door at 5am because she didn't text him back and also threatening some guy that was talking to her). I had told her that I didn't need that kind of drama and wouldn't come to her place. I also told her that I'm not going to stick around if she is with him. This kind of situation never gets better and I want no part of it.

About a month ago, she told me that she dumped the guy at the end of January.
So last night I'm out at a birthday gathering that she organized and invited me to. I said hello to some people, the bar was full and I see her wave me over to an open seat next to her. She was her typical flirty, touchy self and me, having had a few drinks elsewhere, reciprocated a bit, definitely sexual. She said that she was tired and had to go about 45 minutes later. Long story short, my bartender buddy told me that she was currently f**king the guy sitting to the other side of me and he is married. Same guy as my previous post and he also repeated, he is super jealous. I knew what the guy looked like (bald) but the guy had a baseball cap on and I hadn't really looked over that way since I was sitting partially with my back to him. Thankfully, he didn't hit me from behind. It then dawned on me that they left 5 minutes apart. She sent me a looong text hours later later (so much for tired), probably with *um still leaking out of her, saying that she was sorry that she needed to go so early, missed me and wanted me to come over this week. She has no idea that I know what I do.

Yes gentleman, there are evil women out there.

Bonus of the night: She had a very hot friend with her who stayed behind for quite a while with me and I got her number. Super sweet and funny as well! As for the the f**ked up girl, she has served her purpose and she deserves everything that I see coming her way.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
A female who wants to have many back up men around her, I met them too, and she´s in control, with many back uppers ready to fullfill her wishes she is leading, because of this not you or the other men. I think this type of woman is not someone to start a serious relationship with, I would send her a text-message and simply tell her that you want to f*** her, and no other options, it´s a waste of time I think.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Some of you might remember my post "Wow..f***ked up" from a few months back where a girl asked me to meet her out, but was still on a date.
I ran into her since then quite a few times and basically freindzoned her to access her friends. Although I know that she is not relationship material, she is fun. She still flirts with me incessantly, gets touchy, but I give nothing back except maybe when I have had a few drinks. She has even asked me to come to her place. She had told me that the guy mentioned in my previous post was insanely jealous (told me a couple crazy stories like him banging on her door at 5am because she didn't text him back and also threatening some guy that was talking to her). I had told her that I didn't need that kind of drama and wouldn't come to her place. I also told her that I'm not going to stick around if she is with him. This kind of situation never gets better and I want no part of it.

About a month ago, she told me that she dumped the guy at the end of January.
So last night I'm out at a birthday gathering that she organized and invited me to. I said hello to some people, the bar was full and I see her wave me over to an open seat next to her. She was her typical flirty, touchy self and me, having had a few drinks elsewhere, reciprocated a bit, definitely sexual. She said that she was tired and had to go about 45 minutes later. Long story short, my bartender buddy told me that she was currently f**king the guy sitting to the other side of me and he is married. Same guy as my previous post and he also repeated, he is super jealous. I knew what the guy looked like (bald) but the guy had a baseball cap on and I hadn't really looked over that way since I was sitting partially with my back to him. Thankfully, he didn't hit me from behind. It then dawned on me that they left 5 minutes apart. She sent me a looong text hours later later (so much for tired), probably with *um still leaking out of her, saying that she was sorry that she needed to go so early, missed me and wanted me to come over this week. She has no idea that I know what I do.

Yes gentleman, there are evil women out there.

Bonus of the night: She had a very hot friend with her who stayed behind for quite a while with me and I got her number. Super sweet and funny as well! As for the the f**ked up girl, she has served her purpose and she deserves everything that I see coming her way.
So she sat you right next to the guy with your back turned to him? She was texting and then they left around the same time? That's fvcked up badly. It was planned from the start. They got a rise out of you then went to fvck.

And that's how she did you for your last meeting. Did you ever fvck her?
 
Last edited:

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Text something like this: let´s meet and b*ng

Stop all other activities/texting with her.

I did it twice, one time with a totally flaky girl from Czech, living here, she was active on many dating sites and had a warehouse of men who want to date her and some already did. After this text, I b*nged her.

The other one was an absolutely hot girl, the daugther of a teacher of me (years a go, when I was a student), with some chad-types around here in expensive cars. I´m not, I look like an average office worker, driving an old car (because I like old cars), bald and it´s visible that I drink beer, but if it´s not a problem for you, at least you don´t show that´s it´s a problem, it´s also not an issue for many women. Also flaking and flaking this teachers-daughter, so I texted her a last call message, let´s meet and b*ng. 2 days later answer: ok! And b*nged.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Seems like she tricked you twice.
She is using you to make the other guy jealous.
Dont validate her at all, its ok to go to those event but treat her like a fat chick nothing more nothing less.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
No, I didn't f*ck her. After the first situation that I posted about months back, that was off the table for me. As far as planned, I don't think so. This guy is too over the top jealous and I think that I was again a pawn in her world of games. Yes its totally F-ed up, hence the title of my post.

I would tell her to f*ck off, but I don't want to make trouble for my bartender bud (out him as the sole source) and I also don't want to have her **** block me with her friend who reminds me a bit of a younger Cindy Crawford. Early yes, but its rare, for me anyway, to encounter such a good looking woman with a down to earth personality. Easy convo, but no Kino due to Covid-19. She actually caught herself reaching to touch my arm anyway.

If I run into her (with him), I'm just not going to intract at all (fooled me twice). If she is alone, IDGAF what happens, but the flirting is going to stop. I don't need some clown hunting me down for nothing.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Text something like this: let´s meet and b*ng

Stop all other activities/texting with her.

I did it twice, one time with a totally flaky girl from Czech, living here, she was active on many dating sites and had a warehouse of men who want to date her and some already did. After this text, I b*nged her.

The other one was an absolutely hot girl, the daugther of a teacher of me (years a go, when I was a student), with some chad-types around here in expensive cars. I´m not, I look like an average office worker, driving an old car (because I like old cars), bald and it´s visible that I drink beer, but if it´s not a problem for you, at least you don´t show that´s it´s a problem, it´s also not an issue for many women. Also flaking and flaking this teachers-daughter, so I texted her a last call message, let´s meet and b*ng. 2 days later answer: ok! And b*nged.
I've always wanted to try this. It's pretty much all that matters in the equation at the end of the day. The rest is noise. Needs to be with a girl I would never need to see again who doesn't know anybody I know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Seems like she tricked you twice.
She is using you to make the other guy jealous.
Dont validate her at all, its ok to go to those event but treat her like a fat chick nothing more nothing less.
Def this. That's all it is. The guy she really wants is the bald guy. She probably wants him to leave his wife for her and she's using you as bait.
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Come on dude, who are you kidding? I remember being around similar women in the past couple years and I would've wrote a similar post if I really cared and/or was surprised. "Yeah, the other guy is definitely 100% super duper jealous & she definitely wants me to f her but i dont wanna deal with that bs but I'll still go see her when she invites me oh and now I'm using her to get with her friend so she has served her purpose, but yet again, I don't wanna go nc on her or I won't have a chance with her friend".

Just be honest with yourself man. Deep down, you know how you feel towards her and how she truly feels towards you vs the other supposed "jealous" guy that she's been sleeping with. Most people lie to themselves or perceive things much better for themselves than actually is. I know I would've denied a lotta things about the way i thought a while back. Oh and btw, it doesnt matter if you keep contact and try to be nice to her while trying to get with her friend. She'll try to sabotage that and will most likely succeed just bc she knows you well enough and will always try to manipulate things. All in all, you're way too deep in this rabbit hole and you need to accept that you must run away and never come back. Women like the one you describe will try to do anything to ruin your life if you let them or allow them near your vicinity. It's all they know.
 

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
Make it 1-0 for you, un-validate her by the last call (text) message I wrote about (or tell her personal), if she says no.....your last (text) message is: I don´t like prudish women

Just these 5 words, nothing more.
Which means, hey girl, you failed for validation......

No contact anymore after this, only if she accepts your proposal.

Sometimes you need to play things hard and take a risk in order to win, or to move on and not wasting time/energy/money anymore.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
Let me be clear. I DON"T WANT TO GET WITH HER AT ALL. I have others. Thanks for the offered advice though.

@CBear That is all so off the mark that I'm not even going to bother other than to clarify that I was there for a birthday (not hers), I won't run away from MY hangout spots, NC doesn't/can't apply and finally, I simply don't care. The post was just a real life example to others of what some women do. After all, people are here to learn and share. Ask a question next time.

Def this. That's all it is. The guy she really wants is the bald guy. She probably wants him to leave his wife for her and she's using you as bait
Correct. This is what I surmised in the original post and this was probably just a second shot. Oh wait! According to @CBear I was thinking that she was trying to make ME jealous and ask HER out! I just didn't notice the guy!
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
Let me be clear. I DON"T WANT TO GET WITH HER AT ALL. I have others. Thanks for the offered advice though.

@CBear That is all so off the mark that I'm not even going to bother other than to clarify that I was there for a birthday (not hers), I won't run away from MY hangout spots, NC doesn't/can't apply and finally, I simply don't care. The post was just a real life example to others of what some women do. After all, people are here to learn and share. Ask a question next time.



Correct. This is what I surmised in the original post and this was probably just a second shot. Oh wait! According to @CBear I was thinking that she was trying to make ME jealous and ask HER out! I just didn't notice the guy!
That's fine man, I expected that response. I'm just trying to help. Like I said, I went through the same thought process once.

Oh wait! According to @CBear I was thinking that she was trying to make ME jealous and ask HER out! I just didn't notice the guy!
Also, ? The fact that you're assuming this when that thought never crossed my mind proves my first point that you apparently didn't take the time to absorb and understand because you took it too personally. It wasn't supposed to be.
 

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
240
Reaction score
202
The last part was a joke. Sure I took it personally since you completely misrepresented what I said and projected it into a completely false narrative that fit your earlier experience. The joke was just playing off of that. As far as what you went through, that sucks. In the past, I have been forced to do some introspection myself along the same lines. I can assure you that this isn't the case here. For one final clarification, I'm not calling her out on it due to respect for my friend and its not going to have an effect on my life. Her not c blocking "may" be an added benefit. Who knows. I can appreciate that you were trying to help. Might it have been a better idea to ask if I might be hot for her and just deluding myself? I would have answered no and asked you to read my post again. Key parts: "freindzoned her" and "Although I know that she is not relationship material, she is fun"
All that said, I'm all good if you are.
 

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
461
Reaction score
714
The last part was a joke. Sure I took it personally since you completely misrepresented what I said and projected it into a completely false narrative that fit your earlier experience. The joke was just playing off of that. As far as what you went through, that sucks. In the past, I have been forced to do some introspection myself along the same lines. I can assure you that this isn't the case here. For one final clarification, I'm not calling her out on it due to respect for my friend and its not going to have an effect on my life. Her not c blocking "may" be an added benefit. Who knows. I can appreciate that you were trying to help. Might it have been a better idea to ask if I might be hot for her and just deluding myself? I would have answered no and asked you to read my post again. Key parts: "freindzoned her" and "Although I know that she is not relationship material, she is fun"
All that said, I'm all good if you are.
Every experience is a learning one, which is the beauty of life. In the future, you'll look back at how this shaped you and your mindset and then you'll understand where I was coming from. I'm glad you put it out there so that we can learn from it as well.
 
Top