Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even in small-time business transactions, women are dumb kunts

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Aside from dating, where I've been ghosted hundreds of not thousands of times, I sent this lady on Facebook marketplace a message about buying something she was selling and offered her $150. She says "yes" to my offer, then when I asked if I could pick it up today at 3pm just left me on read. Wtf? How about day yes or no or that you got a better offer or sold it to someone else or literally anything? I can't ****ing stand this ghosting **** and women absolutely love doing it--even in a business transaction. And this lady is probably 45-50 years old.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They imported their dating habits to their everyday life then complain that men dont take them seriously or avoid them when possible.

Just like they pretend not to see the simp talking to them at the club, many women pretend not to see the pedestrian crossing the street and accelerate to make him move away...basically anything they dont need has no rights.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from dating, where I've been ghosted hundreds of not thousands of times, I sent this lady on Facebook marketplace a message about buying something she was selling and offered her $150. She says "yes" to my offer, then when I asked if I could pick it up today at 3pm just left me on read. Wtf? How about day yes or no or that you got a better offer or sold it to someone else or literally anything? I can't ****ing stand this ghosting **** and women absolutely love doing it--even in a business transaction. And this lady is probably 45-50 years old.
Treat her like a dude that did that.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like typical dealing with the general public issues more than issues with women. I'd suggest following up aggressively if you truly want the item at that price, but I'm also down for some petty exchange as well.