"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Ethics

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
I want everyone's opinion (men and women):

Is it wrong for a guy to use winging techniques when the "other girl" is someone that you know pretty well? I'm simply talking about going for a dance with the target (who has been dancing with other guys the whole night).

In other words, does the guy need to get special permission to approach the target?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I don't think that their are any official "Rules of Engagement" other than you need to follow your Wing Commander unless he doesn't engage the primary objective withing a reasonable amount of time. In such a case, a Wingman can take over the mission and engage the primary target and the initial Wing Commander has to become a Wingman.

Make sense?
 

Yo Homey! Pimp man!

New Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I don't think that their are any official "Rules of Engagement" other than you need to follow your Wing Commander unless he doesn't engage the primary objective withing a reasonable amount of time. In such a case, a Wingman can take over the mission and engage the primary target and the initial Wing Commander has to become a Wingman.

Make sense?
Easy there commander!

You have to be very careful in a situation like this. It is a matter of life and death at this point.

First, the initial wingman needs to contact the commander first. He must pass the official 1103-BA code to the wing commander for an I-3 inspection (I-3, not I-4). Once that has been initialized, then central station can relay the message back to the wingman. Once this takes place, the wingman can then take over as the wingcommander if and only if he has not observed a violation of the primary target. If he does, he needs to stand down immediately, report the 510-M and return to base.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Breadwinner

New Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
fl
Originally posted by Yo Homey! Pimp man!
Easy there commander!

You have to be very careful in a situation like this. It is a matter of life and death at this point.

First, the initial wingman needs to contact the commander first. He must pass the official 1103-BA code to the wing commander for an I-3 inspection (I-3, not I-4). Once that has been initialized, then central station can relay the message back to the wingman. Once this takes place, the wingman can then take over as the wingcommander if and only if he has not observed a violation of the primary target. If he does, he needs to stand down immediately, report the 510-M and return to base.
Good call Pimp man! Everyone always forgets central station, at least someone has it straight. It saves from doing a I.D.10T form later.
 

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,103
Reaction score
28
Huh? Can someone speak English?
 
Top