Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eternal flames a site, costing DJs money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reposting this because it was deleted my a moderator! Diablo, Dillinger, Paradox, The Antichrist_Star.....which one of you it was, that's pathetic. You could have moved the post or locked you. You have no right to delete a post regarding a matter that cost members of this site money! People deserve to know about this! DO NOT delete this.

Eternal, I always knew you had a superiority issue. I always knew you had to be the boss with special privilages nobody else has. That is why you tryed harder to become a moderator and admin, than you did to become a true don juan. You are not a don juan. You are not a man. You're an inmature *******, and I'd like to share with this site the posts you made on mine.

Everybody, these are posts eternal made because he was mad. He was mad because I temporarily took his title "Warning: Do Not Poke" away. I did this on a temporary basis, because I was completely re-doing the site and he hadn't been active in weeks. He didn't even respond to my Emails or Instant Messages until he could have the title of moderator! Here are all of his posts over a period of a few days. These are posts, not replys! And these are the entire posts.

"I just want some power
How much would I get for pay?
My brain. That is MORE than enough."

"Then give us ****ing permission to view the thread!"

"Son of a *****!"

"You have GOT to be kidding me about this credit ****..."

"More to life than women - What do you think?"

"How is it I trade in points for credits and then it resets itself right afterwards?" (completely false....dumbass)

"I'm just getting points to test."

"Said hi to a women in the checkout lane. Cool."

"Blah." (one of my favorites)

"Working out real hard and talked to a girl I know down there. Fun times."

"Ignore this...Just trying to regain my title."

"AND you took away my mod powers?" (because he never visited his forum!)

"This is just to get more point."

"I guess we all got screwed." (bull****)

"You know this is flawed, right? It stops giving you points after a few posts, so there is no way in hell I can get my title..."

"Atleast let us exchange stocks for credits, because I could give zero ****s about stocks." (he has no stocks! he didnt invest like the rest of us)

"Lalala, I want my mod spot back...Lalalala."

"You said you wanted people to post more...How is this?"

"I wonder if I get more points now..."

"Sweet!" (keep in mind, these are posts he made, not replys!)

"Sometimes you see that hot girl giving you a smile, yet you don't do anything. You wonder why she was looking at you. Why question it? Just go ask her out!" (he put thought into this one)

"Come on guys, girls don't really care about a specific body type. All girls are different, so don't just try and look like the next guy in the gym...Just try and look your best." (on a role?)

"Okie." (maybe not)

"Playing pool and a hot girl looked at me and smiled. I said "hi." This could go places...Not really, since I'm with Kandace."

"These prices are outrageous."

"Ah well, only one thing to do..."

"Earn more points!"

"Testing...Still more points?"

"Nope...So the limit is 8 posts for points..."

"I like these answers so far."

"How do you shave (your face?)"

"Kandace spilled popcorn on her floor..."

"Wow, look at all the people on this site!"

"As the most active poster right now, I think I should be Admin. Please support me!" (burn in hell *******)

"Only a few more posts..."

"Just getting more points..."

"Do I get to have more points now?"

"WOO!" (what a fag)

"Zzzzzz..."

"Back." (this was after he took a 10 minute break)

"Went to get my mail and saw a hot girl I know from school. We said hi. I think she wants me."

"Out getting some food when this one chick I don't know sat down next to me. I think she liked me...That, or it was because that was the only seat left."

"Talked to Kandace."

"Will I get more points if my post is longer? Only one way to find out...afaweuf ioajfwiaohvoiajwefoijwgihaivoaoihgewioajgioavoew;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;njjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkndsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa asdffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiushyuiywuiehuaihbsvakjbaihguiwahyubvajdkvdiuhjgekng;bmgljiojouawbgja;klfhnivohauhjbrgan;voiuhijwbtaknoi843uhtrjkbgnalghuaiov
asfdk;lvna;oigejwa oigaoisugai;o crg ouai'jvk;zncoiwuatgpogm bno;isuhoierjnbuio dupoj faor;ie ghapohiohbaa
adohfg oibhaiohvjflknvcoi sagrhioahegiohbi;anio;anihbo;ahor;aiu;iobhai;ohuihyowi;at09w8u9yhulnkwadiobha
weiogua oihtargo uboirutga9riujoehgfoihaio;hero8hyg09auerg09auh0raha]ea
gihao hrgboihiao hegoiha9oerh raoih"

"Damn, exceeded my alloted posts."

End of Posts
This is your wonderful former moderator (admin to some). He's such a mature feller ain't he. Now i realize this could be funny, but not when people have money poured into this site! You cost people money because you wanted your little title you faggot! Get a ****ing life you pathetic scum. He even made me inactive on his site so I couldn't reply to a thread about this, making myself defenseless.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how did he cost people from this site oney, or are oyu refering to a diffrent site, i dont get whats happened and what you part is in it?

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you mean he is "costing US money?"

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alrite after reading a bit closer i think i understand that because he stoped posting for a while he was demoted from mod and is not taking it well.

even if people have money in the site im not sure how this is costing them money? and dont say extra badwidth!

and what are the points your refering to?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
alrite after reading a bit closer i think i understand that because he stoped posting for a while he was demoted from mod and is not taking it well.

even if people have money in the site im not sure how this is costing them money? and dont say extra badwidth!

and what are the points your refering to?
Eternal stepped down as a mod completely on his own. Double Diamonds is whining, crying and b*tching about something that Eternal allegedly did on some other stupid site.

He's been trolling this site and Eternal's about this, and he has obviously devoted a lot of time and effort in sobbing about it.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont give a **** about the content of the post, but youre fundamentally correct. Eternal wasnt fit for mod

Dillinger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm reposting this because it was deleted my a moderator
I'm sorry your post was deleted...so I just lock this one.

I still got love for ya ET.

Status
Not open for further replies.