"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Escalation

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
571
Reaction score
105
Hey how do you guys escalate a sexual situation?

I've been with girls before who want their head forced into my lap. So I'm just curious how you guys work this alone time situation.

I say I'm not gonna have sex with them becausei dont like to do that this early. Then I makeout with them and just let them try to escalate but we feel eachother up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Striker_93

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
433
Reaction score
453
Age
33
Just start off with them giving you a blow/job

It's hard not to escalate to sex after you're d!ck has been in her mouth.

That's how sex usually starts for me.
 
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
49
Location
Apokolips
Well first, let’s start from the beginning. Your username is “IamtheAlphamale” but this post doesn’t sound remotely Alpha to me. What’s the point of me saying that? The point is, if you’re an Alpha (or on the path to becoming an Alpha male), you need to be congruent.

An Alpha male wouldn’t worry about sexual escalation, that’s the woman’s job. Your only concern, as the Alpha male is to be congruent. Don’t chase, attract.

All this talks of forehead kissing and making out stuff sounds like a 90s teenage movie. Let the woman worry about this stuff. It’s her job to impress you enough to want to escalate. If you’re not impressed, then don’t reward her with escalation.

Be congruent and she’ll be all over you.
 
Top