Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epstein part 2 from the blocked thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Aside to the Mods, do me a favor and let's see where this leads.

My original question still remains unanswered for most part, well it did elicit being labelled a pedo lover or something along the lines of a woman hater.

Here's the question that's got some sensitive people all excited:

Do people seriously think that girls at 14 are really that dumb to be victims ?

Now....now...no need to get all emo, expand on that brain power a little and why don't you use it to benefit the forum once in a while.

The question is not abt Epstein because we all know about him and his crimes. There's totally no use taking abt it because its reactive or after the fact.

I'm interested in why those girls took money in return for sex.

Sure some said she was underage and it's wrong by law bla bla bla...and more bla bla bla.

But if it so happens that a 16 year old (some places its legal) or 19 years old partakes in it (in the USA), since it legal then it's not "wrong" suddenly ? Sure it is.

Anyhow, going back to the original question, it's to seek the root cause and from there a solution.

Yes...yes...yes Epstein is the root cause but then there will be more Epstein's, always will, so how can men better protect their daughter's?

We know the common denominator was the usage of money to bribe or lure teens.

She could even be 20, 30 or 40 and still fall for that trickery Epstein or others has used, will continue to use well into the future.

So how can you as leaders of ur own family ensure that the probability of this happening to ur child is almost negligible?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really ARE that dense

You're just salavating at the thought that someone will legitimize you being about to stick ur d1ck into a child

"@ranger/@Epic Days was the only one who got on your bandwagon of the "children are to blame for being perpetrators"

The question WAS answered, over and over again, by many different people. The collective majority said "NO, children can't make those choices rationally" you just don't want to accept that answer

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were a true leader Spaz then you can understand that anyone can be led. Adults can be led too. See Hitler. Couple that with a powerful influencer and children as the target, and there will be corrupted children despite the child’s values.

The only way to stop such is to polarize the supporters of such acts. The same way I put Epic into a coffin earlier, so much so that they had to lock the thread—is exactly how you treat the perpetrators of such a thought process. You polarize them to such a degree that these lines of thoughts are not accidentally indoctrinated or incorporated to anyone else’s thought process.

See Spaz. Very easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Of course anyone can be led, then lead those daughters to say NO.

Why don't you give us an example on how it can be done?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who’s to lead them absent a father, some with neither parents?

Why don’t you give us an example of how they can be led properly in a foster home that will ensure success?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All of them absent fathers or both parents?

All of them homeless?

I'm sure it happens even when both parents are around.

But for the purposes of this forum, then it's fathers and how the men here can better empower their daughters.

Don't tell me you're got no idea except to say it's an impossible task as alluded in ur 1st post.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who’s to lead them absent a father, some with neither parents?

Why don’t you give us an example of how they can be led properly in a foster home that will ensure success?
And take into consideration that a fair amount of American foster parents take in kids JUST for the money. And foster kids are more likely to be sexually abused before they arrive at a foster home, and while they live in a foster home, BY their foster patents. And foster kids are more likely to be treated as servants at their foster home, instead of just being allowed to be kids.

And we still haven't touched on the kids that will stay in their bio homes and be abused by their relatives. Sometimes the parents allow their own children to be sexually passed around, no problem.

These kids grow up believing their worth is between their legs, thru their sexuality. It's the only time they experience what they think is love and compassion. The only time they get attention. Of course they act out sexually

The enormity and depth of the issue is CLEARLY to difficult for the shallow minded to grasp, so instead they justify the behavior by blaming the children for acting out - which is the argument of the ages by the pedophile "the child seduced ME!!"

It's disgusting

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of them absent fathers or both parents?

All of them homeless?

I'm sure it happens even when both parents are around.

But for the purposes of this forum, then it's fathers and how the men here can better empower their daughters.

Don't tell me you're got no idea except to say it's an impossible task as alluded in ur 1st post.
No one person can fully educate you in the topic because there are so many dimensions involved. If you really want to understand, start doing some research.

But I don't think you really want to understand. What I think you want is for someone to explain a few points to you so you can respond and argue with them, and try to pick them apart with your odd logic.

You don't really want to learn, you just want to engage in a debate for the sake of attention

Billtx49

Reaction score
You really ARE that dense

The question WAS answered, over and over again, by many different people. The collective majority said "NO, children can't make those choices rationally" you just don't want to accept that answer
I accept it.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.