Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Environmental Factors

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaannn, I swear that I wont get played...I dont care if I dont get any action because I dont pay dollars...My mom told me its better for a girl to think you are cheap/broke then to spend money on them...Pride has gotten me this far and it will carry me to the end of my life...I dont care if I go out as a martyr either...I just refuse to get mistreated...Its a sad day when an ugly girl is harder to get at then a good looking one...And if I tell people I feel this way, they will say Im mad cause Im broke and I dont have money to spend on b1tches or that Im nuts, but fukk it though, its whatever...

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is bible material

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys pulled this thread from the depths, because it is definitely solid.

PS's first post was nice and the additional posts about the state of the game these days were gold as well.

I'm white, and if you brothers think the game is getting bad for you guys, just look at us. I mean this bullsh*t ass-kissing wussy mentality was invented by us I think, and for some reason some of you brothers started adopting this sh*t too (I have NO freaking idea why.)

This sympin's sh*t scares me too, because sometimes I feel like the black male is the last bastion of masculinity these days. When I walk around making eye contact and saying hi to people, without fail the brothers are the only ones who consistently keep eye contact and give me a good hi back. I respect that confidence and they respect me right back, since a white guy like me is pretty rare ;)

Anyhow, you brothers can't let us down! I will certainly do my part to represent males as best I can in my little white world, but you guys can't let your culture get screwed up by this sympin' sh*t!!!

So know you've got at least one white boy who is standing behind you supporting the cause to keep b*tches in line. Of course in the end no matter what color we are, we are all MEN (well some of us ;)), and we need to support each other.

Reaction score
I have a funny feeling PS is laughing his ass off right now. Now that my brotha has been banned you mofos wanna congradulate.....shyt shoulda got his back when his ass was around.....

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Return_of_da_Mack
I have a funny feeling PS is laughing his ass off right now. Now that my brotha has been banned you mofos wanna congradulate.....shyt shoulda got his back when his ass was around.....
I agree...why was he banned anyway? His prosts have been more useful than anything anyone else has posted. I think I have an idea who banned him but I won't name names.

Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
I agree...why was he banned anyway? His prosts have been more useful than anything anyone else has posted. I think I have an idea who banned him but I won't name names.
he didnt like a few of the mods and if you know him: he wasnt the type to back down. i believe he posted somewhere else that it was some little guy named vincent who told on him over a pm thing he sent

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post, I've read everything up to this point. I'd like to say some of you older vets are just spitting 100% pure game mang, and I love that ****. Its becoming detrimental to all of us still trying to uphold the pimpin' in the world. Its getting harder and harder like you've all said and its a damn shame. The one thing I have found though is that broads get sick of symps after a while. Not necessarily sick of their money and credit card habits they have at the mall for these *****es, but more along the lines that these girls need something else on the side. I see it all the time and engage in the act myself with them when the opportunity presents itself. But thats one of the few loopholes I see for myself out here in Cali, but its all good for now I guess.

As far as all this mainstream rap and r & b **** teaching men to symp, you're right. Its a godamn travesty. But at least I can tell you from when I was in 7th grade (I'm 25 now) all I really listened to when I was learning the game was Too $hort. He's on album #15 and has yet to sell out. I think its primarily due to the fact that he's underground and has been underground this whole time. You don't see ol' Todd Shaw at award shows. Its cuz he don't give a ****. Everyone at those award shows are ****ing sell outs when it comes to the pimp game. Rap in a lot of ways has turned into r & b now and its ****ing pothetic. Thats why I only listen to a select few artists. Some of whom are dead.

But you guys keep posting this ****. It needs to be heard. Anyone who's against this **** and doesn't agree with it, guess what? You're a symp and ***** comes at a cost for you. It don't for us.

Oh and on a sidenote, PS has made an appearance where I'm at and I'm intent on keepin' em around. ;)

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The DomMega

As far as all this mainstream rap and r & b **** teaching men to symp, you're right. Its a godamn travesty. But at least I can tell you from when I was in 7th grade (I'm 25 now) all I really listened to when I was learning the game was Too $hort. He's on album #15 and has yet to sell out. I think its primarily due to the fact that he's underground and has been underground this whole time. You don't see ol' Todd Shaw at award shows. Its cuz he don't give a ****. Everyone at those award shows are ****ing sell outs when it comes to the pimp game. Rap in a lot of ways has turned into r & b now and its ****ing pothetic. Thats why I only listen to a select few artists. Some of whom are dead.
Word

Check this out. My boy that's my roommate listened to a gang of Sir Too $hort when he was in junior high. He credits Too $hort for his skills with women. He even told his younger brother too listen to Too $hort and he's now a full fledged womanizer too.

No doubt, there is mad game being spit by older heads like PS. I think some peeps just aren't ready to hear the truth.

The DomMega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Short Dogg has been doin right for over 20 years. Its good to hear that your boy put his little bro on to Short.

I remember what he said On Album #11 about his career and its true.

"What I'm doin' no rapper ever did it.
11 albums and I'm still the ****, beotch!"

Seriously, to anyone else reading this and want to get the game transferred into rhyme to bump in your ride, BUY TOO SHORT'S ALBUMS! YOU WILL LEARN ****!