"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Entitled E-Thots

Ceams_

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
4
Location
Europe
hello :) Recently I have been having a few girls from Instagram reacting to the stuff I post pretending they're interested. They're responses feel sarcastic and humiliating.
What I should do here? Ignore or punish them somehow?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
hello :) Recently I have been having a few girls from Instagram reacting to the stuff I post pretending they're interested. They're responses feel sarcastic and humiliating.
What I should do here? Ignore or punish them somehow?
If they're humiliating you and making you look bad then remove them. Otherwise just ignore them, don't call them out, and act like you don't care.
 
Last edited:

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
You’re words, not mine.… ‘Pretending they’re interested’
If they’re not interested they need to be in your rearview mirror…
 
Top