Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ENd of year dilemma help

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
So its the end of Spring Quarter..everyone is studying for finals..and im hanging out in the lounge for the longest time in the last three days....****in a finals are a pain in the ass

well i happen to notice this really hot chick in there a lot of the time too. I try not to notice cause hell, there is only like two days till i move out of the dorm...and i doubt she cares much either seing how she is studying.....but i start to notice her more and more sneaking looks at me all the time....and her body language is really obvious...

ill walk into the room and she will be lying on the couch facing me settled and comfortable...i go sit on the opposite side of the room, where she cannot see my face..... and within 10 minutes she has totally changed her position around and is now facing me perfectly...so anyway i start taking the hint and talk to her...really interesting we had a few things in common that i normally dont have with other people... and bla bla bla it was nice....but my problem is

it would appear that she has some interest in me...but i just met her like a day ago and we are moving out of the dorms in like 2 days anyway.....so it is worth it to try and get to know her better..we dont lve in teh same area....san diego to LA.......or do i just get some irrelevant info with which i can keep in touch a little over the summer and try next year...like an AIM screen name of something.....or just say **** it?!?!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her Fvcking number and do it fast.

Don't wait around - because there may not EVER be a next time.

So - ask her if she wants to get a beer, some coffee/cocoa - lunch, dinner whatever you can come up with...

Don't clown around.

Don't ask her for her screen name that's just gay.

Get her number - thats where the gold is.

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Green light means GO. If you wait around too much thinking about it, you'll lose your chance.

Reaction score
You should have told her that you plan to visit LA/San Diego this summer - "how about giving me your number so that you can be my tour guide."

Why didn't you do this already? You'll probably never see her again!

Belgian_Crab

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol no i got her number.....but i ****ed up so bad,....LOL

i was really drunk and partying with my friends last night....and they tell me to go to her hall and talk to her...so i do.....but she is going to sleep cause of fatigue......but i ran intlo her best friend and she invites me to her room to party with like 10 other people.....

i meet a couple of girls and they wer like hey, ! you're that fluent french guy Melissa (girlz name that im after) was telling me about!

so im like score she is talking to her friends about me....

anyway i ask if they were gonna party tonight and they said hell yea....so M best friend gives me her number as well as Melissa's (im not sure how i remember this cause i was really ****ed up)

anyway so the night ends and that is that.....but then i wake up this morning....

i loook at my call log from my cell...and apparently i called Melissa like 6 times in 4 minutes...i have no ****in clue how it happened....

so basically i ****ed up! i might see her tonight and i might recooop...but i thought id share a funny/pathetic story....

oh well....like i said i was drunk im sure she knows :)

later guyzs